Thursday, September 23, 2004

k.... This is gonna be a fast one....

In the library now... No MLAO lessons cuz cikgu's not around...

Right now, just wanting to get wat I wanted.... Get on my blog...... My plan for tomorrow was to study but then I heard that there's gonna be Accounts EPS.... So, I don't know how to study...

I've got no more fitness..... CCAs are on hold.... I read something about pilates today.... Well, I think I've just fallen in love with it.... Quite in love.... It made me remember about my old gym class..... Hey, I went thru alot while I was 8..... Went to gymnastics... And I'm grateful that I was in it cuz if it was not for that , I'll be a fat ass who isn't flexible..... Anyway, the stuff that they do look kinda similar to gym training back then....... Supporting your body with your back & other stuff which strengthens your body......

Right now, I'm hoping that Mr Heikal could implement it in our FITNESS slot or something. I mean the last time we had KICK-BOXING.....


There goes the bell... Gotta go................

TODDLES.................

No comments: