Monday, September 20, 2004

Gotta reply from Lin

Hey....

I know that its been quite a while since I've written an entry.... Right now I'm doing lots of revision. Especially for Econs... I don't know but I'm having this sudden liking for Econs... I don't know why.... I think something killed my liking for MGT... Or maybe Mdm Siti isn't there to teach me, motivate & scold me... And she's not in school today... Something happened to her.... I really feel like crying right now...

I got a reply from Lyn.... Hey girl, Ur linked..... And my tag-board is in shits now.... Don't know what wrong with it.... And mine is not the only one, Jo's too.... Argh!! Sorry Lyn, I can't reply ur msg.... tag-board sakit....

I was reading Lyn's blog just now..... She was talking about marriage... OH MI GOD!!!! I mean, u just imagine, the last time we met was when we were in Sec 4... After our papers & we met at ECPS.. And right now, talking about marriage... Yeah I know that her mom's just saying it but it unESCAPABLE.... And as for me, its scary... It was like yesterday that we were in P6...... Those were the days.... Time pass super duper fast....


Last night I was msging Hezwan. The first thing that I feel is that he's totally not himself... He just wasn't himself... Maybe like he said, he's into this routine thingy so he's kinda bored.. After msging him, I was thinking, being too free ain't that good either... I mean, I'm at the other extreme end.... mugging & mugging & mugging hard....... I mean, I keep reading at all times...

When I was smsing Hezwan, it made me think of all the stuff that some of my guy friends said... Some of them would just sleep whenever they hit home.... I remember those days when Darwin would be at home sleeping...That fella, really sleep... And one of the other stuff that we'll do would be talk on the phone till late nites.... I think it was then that I started talking to ppl at night...... And I mean super late.... Like till 5 am or so.... I know.... It's crazy. But honestly, it was fun............

And there's this other ppl, more like players.... Every week when they are back from camp, they'll be dating girls... It would be dating a different gal every week...


From experience, the NS days would either one would be attached or detached... Cuz, for one, its like a major test for the relationship & on the other extreme end, well, they are just too tired to look for girls.... All that they can think of would be to sleep.... Haiz.............


Hey, look at the time.. Gosh... I gotta go.... I'm going out again later tonight..... Keep ya updated soon........

No comments: