Monday, September 27, 2004

Hmm......

Hmmm....


Right now I'm in the mists of reading my report... Or should I say, trying to get to my report.... And I've got this urge to write on my blog....



Uhmm..... Wonderin' how my weekend went.... Well Sat night, I slept till abt 2am. I guess I was too busy with my Econs date that I forgot all about the time.. And the next mrng I had to wake up about 5.30 am for that walkathon.... Stupid.....



Anyway the drive at 7am in the mrng was good... There wasn't that much cars..... Hey, my parking is getting better though..... Still asking my dad whether I could drive to school..... Unfortunately he hasn't give me the green light.....



I mean, before I got my licence, he's been bugging me to get them so that he wouldn't need to drive & look at it now.... He still wants to be with me cuz he said that I've not picked up the skills... Whatever it is, all I know is that when its my turn to get a car, I won't need to pay a high insurance fee cuz I've gotten my licence a long time ago. ( Considering the age that I gotten my licence)



I mean, if I drive a car, I'll save my transportation bills.... Can go out WITH THE CAR... Besides being the new DRIVER for the family, I can go home at a later hour... No need to catch the last train or pay the additional midnight sur-charge.... But I think the best one of all is that I would have better freedom......



People been asking me to have a 21st b'dae party... For me, its BAD idea..... Super bad... but then again I think I'll have a chalet only for my closest frens.... Thats all...



Hey...


I'm back......



This time it ain't my break.. My accounts ended at 4.3opm. It was totally mind blogging... Sahz, Tini, Amu & me were draining our brain power to the MAX!!!! Totally.... I thought of studying later but then, I'm thinking twice.... I think my accounts lesson just now had me moodless.... If that word ever existed....



As I was saying just now, my b'dae...... 21st.... I don't know... Maybe I'll have a chalet... INVITED ONES ONLY..... I know that I'm being mean but hey when ur 21, u'ld wanna spend it with your loved ones..... Not that I'ld know that I'll still be attached by then..... <*UHMMM*>



I suddenly have this urge to hit the books... I know it sounds nerdy but hey I gotta study..... By hook or by crook... Only 2 weeks till my first paper..... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!



Jo: Hey girl, I'm just writting normal stuff... Nothing special... Anyway, thanks for reading... I'm happy that ur enjoying it.... Tell Jed I'll say HI! And I've figured out what 'DOG' should I use for OP.... The balloon figurines. ( I know that U'll be thinking that D's NUTZ. I think I am though) ...... I know I'm nuts but hey, I'm gonna make it as impressive as ever..... But if I ever need a real dog, Jed's wanted..... Khekhekhekhe!!!!!!!!!!!



I think I gotta go now... My date with Mr ECONOMICS is starting soon....



Tooddles

No comments: