Friday, September 03, 2004

Its raining Its pouring....

Yup... Its raining outside... My legs are wet... the rain came in..... Argh!!!

Right now I'm stuck in the library... With my GPF.... Need to evaluate the article badly.... Its not so bad though.... Just need some brushing up.....

Monday I'm going to Urban Pooch.... Sunday I'm going to the SKC show... All for the sake of PW................. OUCH!! There goes my chest burns again... Been getting them for quite some while now.. I guess I'm too stressed out... Loads of stuff happening to me.... Like I told Big_Fella, I've been wacked up pretty badly... Left, right, top, bottom & centre... And its all school work....

Its raining heavily outside.... What's good to do now is to SLEEP!!!! I'm serious!! Snuggling underneath the comfy comforter... Snuggle... Snuggle... Snuggle.... Argh!!!

I'm staring at Mmy GPF now... Its saying " EVALUATE ME! EVALUATE ME! " Ok D! Stop hallucinating!!!! Stuff going on.... Argh!!!!

And Yes Nad!!! I owe u a LARGE WHIPPED POTATO....... U're gonna get them k... Remember that patience is the virtue of life....

OK now... I'm gonna go for blog-hopping right now... Catch ya later....



:p

No comments: