Friday, June 01, 2007

All night....

Back to my blogging. Enjoyed myself yesterday at the picnic with 'Mum' & Fad's gig later on. There was so much to eat. And i brought my jelly. Beloved jelly of mine that I made on Wed afternoon. Cuz right now I'm using pakcik's MacBook, so I can't upload my pix on my hp. Will do it asap once I can get my hands on my comp at home aight..

Later on after the picnic, Nor drove Wati & I to PS for Fad's gig.. Enjoyed myself laughing with Ma' Crew.. All night..Hehehehe!!! Private joke. All thanks to Fad!!

And ya, thank goodness Fad took that extra bottle of mineral that I brought along with me. He lightened the weight of my bag which for your info, already consist of certain notes from school. When I told him, "Hey! I've got an extra bottle of Ice Mountain in my bag" you should see the look on his face. Super grateful look. I mean, at the rate that he was sweating & wiping his sweat, I'm not surprised that he won't go into dehydration soon.. And as I've told Adrian, we should get him a towel on his b'day.. Already we can see that he wore the guitar strap that we gave him for his b'day so we can see that he loves it

Alright my dear people. I've gotta go from here. When Sha came over to ask something about the computer misuse act, just makes m have the urgency to get back to my work. Chao!

No comments: