Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My camera died on me

Here I am, typing away at 12mn. Something terrible has happened. My cam died on me. For no apparent reason. Been trying to get it to work but it can't. Which means that I've gotta go & sent for a fixing. I'm so irritated by it. Looks like for this weekend, I've gotta rely on my hp cam, which has a 2.0 mega pixel. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Waiting for Herbie's call. He said that he'll call me after my Criminal Minds. And he's not calling me yet... Hmmm... Maybe he fell asleep on the couch? Or maybe he himself is watching something good on tv. Or maybe he's playing this xbox. Deeply engrossed in his game. Let me tell you something, that guy can practically glue himself to his games alright. ;)

Won't write much for now. Still thinking of my cam. AAARRRGGHHH!! Hey, I love that fella alright. How could that happen to me. Its finishing is one of the best. And its so compact. Just as I was thinking of bringing it for Sat's show @ Timbre...

Alright people, gtg. Chao!!!

No comments: