Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Slight Panic Attack....

Sitting in the library, doing my 2.1 and suddenly, it occurred to me, my exams is next week... And I've officially been thrown into the brink of INSANITY...

Anyway, here I am, doing my school work diligently & I'm thanking my smart ass that I'm taking 2 papers this sem.. Ans I'm going to take 2 papers again for next sem.. Smart & wise me. And next sem, its going to be law & taxation... The taxation is the killer paper.. Just hope that I can do it. Praying hard that I can do it...


I think I better stop here. Can't think much.. Friday is the day that I'm going to get my Mac powder & going to Fad's gig later on.. And Sat, I've got a show at D'Marque... Hehehe!!! Exams is on Monday & I'm out... But I intend to mug on Sunday too.. Alright. GTG!


MUACKZ!!!!

No comments: