Monday, June 11, 2007

Exams are OH-VA!!!!

Exams are over! Exams are over! Yahoo Yahoo-hoo


Ok, officially a nuts. I think I've always been a nut. Hee! Hee! Hee! It seems that right now, I'm in my happy mood... Oh happy day...

Here's some shots that was taken when we( Sha, Lawrence, Jun & myself) went to catch Shrek 3 yesterday, right after our paper ended. When the paper was over, we piled into Pakcik's car.

I was smiling ear to ear when we made our way to the carpark because I was very confident of this paper. Plus, the communication question came out. The exact same question that was asked in yr 2 promo exams. And somehow, the answer was EMBEDDED in this thick round organic living thing underneath my skull. So, all I had to do was press the invisible 'retrieve' button & had the answer written within seconds...

The show was HILARIOUS!!! And I thought I laughed loudly, Pakcik was worst. He's like the loudest. So I wasn't embarassed when I loudly, because I know that I won't be the only one... Perks of laughing, man. Total therapy....

Went for dinner at Mac cuz the foodcourt was closing. And as usual, the Sharifa & I kena disturbed from start to begining... Alright, I'm used to pakcik, after all those hours of mugging together in the library. So, can tahan. To the extent that once he criticised me on my driving skills that before I could say anything,we went like 'I know what you're gonna say. Alright! Alright... (Losing the battle kinda way)'. Hahahaha!

No comments: