Friday, June 22, 2007

Funny that things can't be ceteris paribus

After talking to Herbie, it made me realise how a GUN I am when it comes to guys. Yes, its apparent to all that I'm chatty, very easy to talk to guys. Ya, that's one thing. But to a guy who u've grown interest with, that's when I'm a little SHY. Yes, its hard to believe that I'm shy. But its true...

It looks like Herbie has been trying a new plan to GET ME ATTACHED. He is the sweetest guy ever. Ever since I've been studying at the library, he has been trying to get me to quit hiding behind Lawrence so that a guy will come forward to me. And to make it worst, you wouldn't wanna know what I wore whenever I go studying. Tees with berms or capris or jeans & my Crocs. That's about it. Nothing more. Super slack.

Anyway, the other time, when a guy starts a conversation with me, well, initially I thought that he was just asking out of courtesy. But it seems that this fella's friend's been promoting him in our conversations. And its just now that I'm realising it. SUPER THE GUN I really am. After talking to Herbie, well he said " Come on lah, take the chance. Its not as if some guy would fall from the sky for you. There's no harm in getting to know a guy better. "
In some ways, what Herbie said is true. I'm not gonna correct him . It seems that even though I've known him for about a yr, he knows me better then any guy I've ever known. He's like the guy version of Amu. The fella who I can read between his laughter, look, lines & anything that you can think of without a single peep coming out of his mouth, He's sweet, great & damn tall... Girls, if your single & at least 1.7m, contact me so that I can intro you to this sweet guy...


And apparently, because now that both of us are free, he is devising a plan for me to date. I've given up ways for him to stop the plan but it doesn't work. So I just give up. Whatever goes, goes. If people ask, I'll just say that someone who is very concern about me is trying me to set up with a guy. Can't stop it cuz whatever ways I've tried, there's no way because he's big, tall & persistent.. And he has his ways to get it done even if I say no. He told me that we should look it like this, a favour. He's just concerned. That's all...

Funny how things work out. Back then, I've tried to get some of my gfs, who were single then, to get to know some of my guy friends. Now, its me on the receiving end. Now I know how it feels. Anxious, shy & nervous. That's all.. Nothing much...

I know that my previous entry says that I like things ceteris paribus but look at it now. Nothing is constant. Ha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.