Monday, July 04, 2005

Youth Day

Happy Youth Day to everyone celebrating it....


Yes.. Its a Monday & I'm relaxing right now... I msged Khair just now but it seems as though he's not up yet... Wanting to pass him all the pix that I took at his uncle's wedding... I forgot to bring my USB port yesterday when I was at his place.... It totally slipped my mind.... So right now I'm copying all the pix into a cd which he gave me to copy to but I don't know when to pass em to him... Great... If only I brought along my port...

I know that I've been MIA for quite a while... Been busy with a wedding... Abit busy... On Friday, after buying flowers for the bridal car, I slept at Khair's place... I was a gonner... Because my aunt was watching a ghost movie that was on DVD, she was afraid to sleep outside, esp so nearer to the balcony.... And she told Haire to sleep right infront of the door.... But because Haire & Khair were so busy going up & down checking out on stuff, I ended up sleeping right in front of the door... The next mrng, all of us were like GONNERS... Either too tired from cooking, doing chores or just didn't had enough sleep... Just imagine, I slept at 1am on Sat mrng, then how about the guys? And I woke up at 6 am... How abt them???


When all was awake, my aunt & I went back to AMK... My aunt's place... There, both of us slacked to the max...The moment we got home, we changed & ate breakfast... Watched TV.... And then, only at 1 pm or so, we went back to the bride's house......

When I was there, I pretty much slacked too... Other than putting the soveniers in the bags ( bunga telor), I pretty much slacked to the max at the place...Watching the LIVE 8 concert on cable, talking with Aisah & msging Heikal at the same time.... I was still there for a reason... Waiting for the car to arrive... Yes msS_D was doing the bridal car... For the first time... The car was a Wish.... I had Cik Ci, Haire & Khair to help me out. I was there, taping, tying & placing the ribbons & flowers at the right place......Imagine this, I started at around 10.30pm & ended at 12 mn... So I stayed upstairs with Cik Ci, who was there looking after Akim & Aqila who was sleeping.. And there I was sleeping/resting/watching TV ( OLIVER'S TWIST) while waiting for my mom to pick me up... And I told Cik Limah whether I could come at 11 am the next mrng... And you know what she told me, u can come watever time you want cuz you've helped alot.. When everything ended, it was around 1.30am... By the time I got back it was around 2 am on Sunday mrng... My dad picked me up... And when I stepped into the car, I dozed off...

Sunday
Woke up at 10.30am.. Watching 7 Heaven in my sleep.... My mom didn't wake me up what so ever.. Had my rest.... Ard 11.30 we all left home to go to the wedding... By the time I reached there, the first thing I did was to fix the car.. Initially there wasn't any bow in the front of the car... Then my mom helped me fixed it & THADA!!! IT WAS PRETTY...
And during the whole time, I was worried that my flowers would come off... Its really scary... All the while I kept asking Abg Man whether the flowers were steady......

At ard 5, I went to change from my Baju Kurung to my Tee & Jeans.... After changing, I slept in Khair's room for a while... Really beat... K.Oed... GONNERS......

Anyway, over the weekend, I got to know someone better... He's a joker... Teasing me 24/7 the whole time BUT..... He's a liar cum player.... What can I say.. Its a package... You know the deal... Anyway, I was being super mean with him last night... And he got my cue... HAHAHAH!!! Can't stand this kinda of people...

Gotta go.. Chao!

No comments: