Thursday, July 14, 2005

Super super blur....

Been slagging the whole day.... I mean, I didn't expect to be able to survive the whole day.. Just blank.... Amu's upstairs, checking out pizza recepie... i guess she's just going thru certain post-exams stress.... And considering the fact that I had a tough time getting up this morning.... Its just a BAD start.....

Those pictures that I've uploaded are the real thing.. No edits were done.... What I captured is from what I saw from my very own eyes........... I know that some would be wondering whether I erased the skyscrapers from the background, but it was actually the rain that was covering it.... And how that clouds thing look so alike like the WAR OF THE WORLDS movie... But it was the movie that triggered me in taking the picture... And for that portray picture that I took, well its was just too good to miss.... So there goes....

Tomorrow, I have to meet Khair... Pass him the pictures that I took for his Uncle's wedding... And I've got to get a haircut & then I heading off to Challenger to get blank CDs & my printer cartirage.... For Sun, I've got to head to Borders to get my book.... Yes I admit, I'm a HARRY POTTER fan..... Yes even though the book cost like $40 bucks or so, if you share it with your sis, then you don't really feel the pinch.... So its not so bad.....

I think I'm gonna stop here... Just too blank to write right now.....

No comments: