Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I'm drained........

Just done with my Econs & Mgt Paper........ Both is enough to kill me... Slaughtering me to death.... And in the mist of writing, my whole hand jammed up.. I mean, I apply pressure whenever I write.. That's why I always get marks on the underside of the paper...... Sometimes I just wished Nigel was still in school... Then we both would look for each other whenever we need some boast...

On Monday mrng, I had the most HORRANDOUS nightmare... I dreamt of that PLAYER CUM LIAR... It was so DISGUSTING... GOSH!!! *D's PUKING big time*...
I did some blog hoping today that I can across someone's blog.... And he wanted to be a kid again..... Is he serious???? Imagine this, a 5yr old kid + hospitalisation + injections + waking up realising that u've got a scar on ur chest = FEAR.... And considering that we both had similar experiences but his was when he was JUST A BABY & me while I was 5 & he still wants to be a kid???? IS HE SERIOUS???

Anyway, I was kinda suprised when I read someone else's blog..... I went like... OK... I AM SUPER DENSE.... PLAIN DENSE.... SUPER SUPER DENSE.... D!!!!!! What happened???? So plain dense!!! And he was someone whom I was comfy talking with..... OH GOD!!!! And after what he said to me........... I AM SO SLOW!!!!!!! Nor, I still need ur therapy... Indeed so very much....

Anyway, having this urge to go for a drive... I don't know... Get some pix??? This mrng's sunrise was BEAUTIFUL.... Too bad I didn't have my cam at that point of time... U know that INDIGO colour mixing with that blue & orange colour... Yesterday, I saw my sis's paints lying around in her room... I just got this urge to paint.... ME PAINTING??? I know... Its been like AGES since I've touched paints.... Say like 7 years.... GOODNESS ME!!!! Hope I still have the flair ( in doing abstract ones) when I pick it up again.........


I think I've gotta STOP RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!! Been feeling super super super super BEAT!!!!!!!!! Gotta go... MUACKZ!!!

msS_D---- OUTZ

No comments: