Friday, July 15, 2005

Disappear

Just came back from Tampines... Did u know that Tampines is like Town... I bumbed into like 4 people just now.... Had my new hair cut too..... Its SPANKING as usual.... Nothing new...

Khair & I went to Challenger to get some stuff.. And cuz I am a member there, he got stuff at a great deal... And he gave me more video on the wedding.. It turned out that someone also video-ed the wedding.. And Khair made me a copy... The wedding in the courthouse was also there... And loads of other impromptu ones...

And I met RACHEL baby too..... Oh GOD!!! She's looking as GORGEOUS as ever.... And we spoke of someone.... Hahahaha... Yes I know, he's your little boy... No one can touch him Rachel....

Ok lah, I just intend to make this entry short... And I like SO excited to go out Nor... Cuz of something... And I have my short hair to go with it... Hehehehe!!! Imagine 4 people going out & its more of me & this other guy chaperoning these other 2 people... Honestly, its comical..... Just cute... And funny....

msS_D outz...

No comments: