Friday, July 22, 2005

Mabuk Gambar



Went to the dentist today.. Changed it to RED & WHITE... I know, sounds so patriotic but what the heck... Having some fun... And the nurse actually told me that for October, I should change it to Black & Orange... Halloween... And while waiting, I'm gonna change it to Black & Pink.... Hehehe! ( Amu & Bel, do the honours)

I finally managed to dig out this pic that I was SEARCHING for ages... It was taken in LA 2004.. When I went there with my aunt, cousin Hanis & Danial... Pretty fun trip... With loads of memories that I would share with my own family...

See that O thing that I was climbing, well, it was part of CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE LAND... Danial tried the R while I tried the O... I mean, I used to climb the door pane, just like that, when I was younger... Like 5 years old.... So it looks like I've not lost it... :)

I'm gonna stop here cuz my hp has not been stopping buzzing the whole day.. Busy for tomorrow's BBQ... The one that I was invited but couldn't go cuz I'M GOING FOR NDP PREVIEW.... YEAH!!!! So glad to hear that my sis got free tix for this yr's preview.. She's participating... Hehehehe!!!!!!




msS_D to Khairuz: Yelah yelah, I dah mabuk gambar.Told you PLENTY of times that I love PHOTOGRAPHY. But not as bad as you, kemaruk pakai ethnic costume... In one day, bleh pakai 3 ethnic costume.... Jangan cakap banyak, go & search for your camera that you've MISPLACED... I want my clouds pictures...

No comments: