Saturday, July 30, 2005

Star Gazing..

Sorry for not updating.. Been busy for quite sometime...

My week had been a crazy one... With loads to do.. DEADLINE to meet.. And one more month towards the PRELIMS & 3 months to the 'A's.... Tell me how not to get myslf CRAZY .....

Yesterday was the Parents' Night.... All my teachers said pretty positive comments about me... See, I'm a GOOD GIRL....

And I had the opportunity to check out the Planet Jupiter last night too... Mr Kalaimani actually set up the telescope last night, right smack in the middle of the parking lot... And I SAW JUPITER.... It has 4 moons.... Yes I do LOVE astrology... My dad's a navigator... he reads the stars.... So he taught me some stuff about astrology... He told me that after memorising just 30 stars, he's mind just went BONKERS...... HAHAHAHA.... And he taught me some basics about navigation.. That when you see the first 6 stars when the sunsets, well, you'll know where's your location PROVIDED you have this ALMANAC and a globe.... But the thing is, there's a time limit... Max of 20 mins.... Imagine doing this at top speed in the middle of the sea.... And there's no GPRS back then..... Gheezzz!


The whole day yesterday had been some kind of YO-YO.... Its up & down & Up again... And people like Me, Venus, Sean & a couple of other students had actually devised some strategy to not meet the P... The lady whom we all don't LIKE..... And it worked.... Hahahaha!!! Smarty Pants.... Khekhekhekhe!!!!!!!

The other day, Jo & I were talking abt some CRAZY IDEA.. It was cute, especially when she kept saying that its GOOD OMEN.. Go ahead, try hard to set up an undetectable & feasible plan... See whether I can snif your fishy biz..... Hahaha!!!

Met Julie two weeks ago.... She got me a Levis Jeans for... -guess how much?- USD$19.90.. Which is equvilent to SGD$32 .... People who LURVES Levis & have been buying them in Singapore, EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT!!!!! You guys paid 4 times as much as I did... HAHAHAHA!!!
Honestly, you can't blame it... Its an American brand & I got it there........So, DON'T BUY LEVIS IN SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!! It cost a BOMB!!!!



And oh ya... I forgot to tell ya something... The NDP Fianl Rehersals that I went last week with my mom was SMACKINGLY COLOURFUL...... The best part, my mom & I didn't wear red... We wore WHITE instead... Initially, I met Jo to pass her the flowers.... I know Jo, you're still admiring it... And later than, my mom & I went SHOPPING.... What's new when you put two ladies who had the whole Saturday out together?We got for my sis this flat shoe for $19.90
at Isetan.... Real nice, esp I can borrow it.... Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!
By the time we got back, both of us were shacked to the MAX... And the cute thing was that when we took the train later that night, half of the passengers were wearing red & white....

OK then, I've gotta go here.... Write more when I've got the time.... Chao!

No comments: