Thursday, July 07, 2005

Just had my ACCOUNTS PAPER

Done with my accounts paper 1.... And its enough to KILL ME.....

Honestly, it was very very tricky.... Re-read the requirements over & over again... Its tough....

And tomorrow's my Econs DRQ & MCQ.......
The following week, its gonna be Accounts Paper 2 & Mgt Paper 2...
Its all a killer..
They are all KILLERS.....

Was smsing Khai last night to remind him abt the pix that I took with his cam that was taken during sports day. I was testing them out... I mean, it was way before term closed last 2 mths....
So con-currently I was doing my Accounts questions.. I told myself that I would study till late so as to perk me up, I made myself a cup of Coffee... to make me stay awake...
So the best part was that when I finished my whole cup, I couldn't even open my eyes....
And it was nearly 1 & I really couldn't take it... And then I realised that the night before, I slept for only 4 hrs or so.... I slept at ard 2 am... So that's WHY even after my cup of coffee didn't work...

Met Khair online a while ago... One of those second cousin that one will tend to be close to due to several reasons... As for me, I'm close to his Aunt, so that's why..... Anyway, I read his write-up on his webbie.... Gosh!! He's with his GF for like 10 yrs... I salute him.... For being loyal & sincere...
Me? That long? Trying to keep a relationship that lasted like 4 yrs was a struggle already... How about 10 yrs... Goodness....... I'm grateful that I've got alot on my mind to keep me occupied from straying away....

Imagine this.... Everyday, from 7.30 till 6 pm, your in school.... And by the time you get back, the time is just sufficient for me to sleep, watch a little TV & do my hw.... My Saturdays would be spend by sleeping or going out with my GF once in a while.... Other than that, its nothing else..... It kind of sound boring but its life when you have to sit for your 'A's....

My KaeiDosCopE of life.....

No comments: