Friday, June 30, 2006

Sneezing my way thru

Achoo!!! Sneezing my way thru the net.. Gosh! I've been sneezing since yesterday mrng.. Which was the reason why all my plans for yesterday was cancelled... Be going threading with Amu next weekend... Yes, finally I'm doing it.. Amu initially thought it was a joke & she would severe all ties with me if I suddenly back out... HAHAHA!!! No I won't. I've got certain goals to acheive by end of this year... All thanks to Mun, who somehow managed to clear my mind.. In many ways....

Been looking high & low for my getaway with all my dearest dudettes... Going to LANGKAWI.. And all of us are pitching in to looking for tour info for 3D2N... So far, I've checked out this VILLA for 280RM per night but its SUPER BIG... However, there isn't any transportation available... So there I was, searching all thru the free & easy tours, and guess what, they don't include airfare tax which is $121 bucks... So its like if the promo is $229/pax, we've gotta add $121 to it... Making it $350 for our 3D2N trip...

But if we were to go on a BACKPACKING spree... As in, literaly us with backpacks & taking a bus or train from JB, its gonna be cheaper.. I can say that that its gonna cost less than $300 bucks... And another plus point, if MYR rates are getting better, WE ARE SO VERY LUCKY!!!! The current rates standing is MYR 2.295 for every $1. Hopefully it goes up to 2.30 or something... Itu boleh dikatakan 'joli katak'......


Alrights.... Got my dental on monday... Wonder what colour to change?? And yes, my teeth are all pretty... All straight... And I can still play the flute.. Speaking of flute, my sis is bugging me to buy the Yamaha Flute that cost 200 buckeroos... Where on earth can I get that amount when I'm planning my getaway to Langkawi....

School starts on Tues for me... Can't wait to get my life back on track... And another thing, I seriously gotta muster all the courage that I've got in me to talk to that someone... Everytime I click on the msn, I feel REALLY bad & I chicken out.. So I just click it off... Somewhere, somehow I've REALLY gotta clear the air... A new half yr is starting & I've gotta make a GOOD head start... No more bumps (if I can prevent it) in my life anymore. I've got certain goals to attain... And hopefully I pray hard that I can achieve them.. In school & my individual self...

No comments: