Friday, June 09, 2006

As usual, things have been VERY rushy for me... One followed by another...

First was the big batch of Mothers' Day bouquet that Nor ordered from me... And you know what she said? She said that when she gets engaged or married, she wants me to do the gubahan for her... And the best part was that, she said since she has to give it to the other side, don't make it so nice... Or maybe do for both her side & the guy's side... Tu betul lah...Tak tahan ketawa terbahak-bahak dgr dgn Nora, her sis....

After that, I became my dad's secretary for a while... Some May Day Speech cuz he got an award during May Day... And guess what my mom said why it was ME who had to write the speech.. Cuz I got a B4 for GP... That's all... I was like HUH??? Entah macam mane tah boleh dapat B4 for GP pun tak tau... And I wasn't the only one... Quite a HANDFULL got that grade... KUDOS to Mrs Vertri....

The other day, I went out with Jo & her little god bro Matthew who's 11 yrs old... It was fun going out with him... And its been a long time since I've gone out with a kid that age... It was fun hanging out at the kids section.... And he's very well behaved & VERY observent. I mean, when he first saw me, the braces sort of facinated it cuz he was looking at it for quite some time.. I always get it when I'm with kids... There was even once, this K1 second cousin of mine, he actually touched it.. He's one brave curious kid... And I think he was the only kiddo who DARED to do it.. Some were scared cuz it looks painful & gives u goosebumps... I know...

Ok, back to that day when I was out with Jo. Another thing that he saw was that I have a driving licence.. He went like " You have a driving licence?" And I said, "Yes I do." I think he saw it when I was making my payment at the counter....


Speaking of making my payment, I finally got my swimwear... Got it at only 35 bucks at Tannlines... I know, for those who buy swimwear there, you gals are going like "AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!" When I told Amy abt it, she went like, "Ur lucky!"... And the funny thing was, I didn't know tat Jo was going swimwear shopping too.... Imagine both of us together looking for swimwear...... And she got hers too... A brown one.... While I got the blue one....

And today, I've got the car... Everyone is in KL...Actually since yesterday...Today, officially, its just me & grandpa so I have the car... MAYBE later tonight going out for a cruise..



ALrighty... Catch ya soon...

No comments: