Sunday, June 18, 2006

Why does it hurts so bad?

I'm on my toes now... Why your asking? Well I'm going somewhere formal later... Its been a long while since I've dressed up & all.. I mean, I think I'm the most 'so-chai' girl one would ever meet.

Went to catch Scary Movie 4 & The Omen yesterday.. Ya I know that exactly one week ago, I was in a DEEP SHIT MESS... Sorry for the french. But its so very MESSED up. I think that' s the reason why I went to catch the movies. To make me forget about stuff... Good DISTRACTION...

"No strings attached" What do you think of it? I seriously think that it would satisfy both parties. I know its bad but well, what else can I say? It won't happen.
Ok, enough of it already.

Scary Movie 4 was FUNNY... Kelakar habis...Especially with the japanese ghost who spoke 'branded japanese items'. It was hilarious..

The Omen. Well, it was a sad ending.. Seriously, I got confused a little with the show...


Yesterday mrng, I got a miss call ard 3 .24 am.. Wonder who called. Maybe it was just a wrong number... But I know it's not someone I would expect. I know... I just know....

No comments: