Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Platonic Friends?

Here I am, laughing... About what you guys think.. Well about this book that I actually bought entittled 'Just Friends'... It was really weird cos I've just realised that for some reason, a boy & a girl can never just be 'best friends' cos I've seen too many things happening before my very eye which contradicts this statement. Its either it'll work out or not. I guess there can never be 'platonic friends' btwn a guy & a girl...

I think there's nothing else I can say right now... Been thinking too much.. And oh yeah, I'm hitting the books again in July.. I'm so glad that there's a door that's opening me even after all that I've done... And like I've said before, I'M GOING TO KEEP MYSELF BUSY WITH SCHOOL... Nothing is ever gonna distract me from school... And with me staying in school, I really hope that I'll end up with a degree later. Staying in school is good. Keeps you busy & it's benificial too.. You'll get something tangible (degree) at the end of it.


All right my dears... That's all I've gotta say for now...
Toodles.....

No comments: