Friday, July 07, 2006

Back to Sch

Now I'm back to school... been bz with loads of stuff.. And going shopping & catching up with Jo was FUN... We went to Breeks for lunch & the moment I finished my food, she went like "SO, gimme the whole lo-down.." Well, this girl knows how to save the best topic for last.... She was like, interogating me like I'm the suspect whereby in actual fact, I was the victim...

And then, we went shopping... I was looking for my boardshorts... Be going to Sentosa soon but I really nd those boardshorts.... And that girl, well, she bought capris & shoes... We went to U.R.S, & there was a sale. But unfortunately, I didn't get anything... Cuz my mom just bought me a pair of flats in KL.... So can't get them... And there weren't that I really liked... So made a pass...

The other night I had a dream about 2 people of whom I can'tdisclose their names... Anyway, I the dream was about me getting stuck with these two people.. One kept 'eating' into my space. As in, crossing the border of personal space... He kept putting his hands & conquering my area on the table... He was 'kacau-ing' me & irritating me.. So I got so pissed off that I just told him off...

If that wasn't bad enough, wait till u hear about the second part of the dream... I was seated next to that fella. AND I had someone else to sit next to me... And this other person was hitting & flirting with me... That one really pissed me to the MAX that I told him " Can't you just flirt with your gf??!!!"... Seeing that I can't switch places with anyone, I just buried my whole self under my shawl & plugged in the earphones... I was really STUCK with two moronic IDIOTS whom I don't wish commute with...


And yah, I got a new phone. The slide 6280.. Gotten it because I got a $150 voucher from Singtel.. So yah... Instead of paying it at $378, I paid $128 for it only.... Its a slide phone & all.. But I'm, skipping the GPRS... I'm using my mom's phone for GPRS purposes cuz she has free MiWorld facilities... So I kapo her phone if I need to use the GPRS.... Hahaha...


Another good news... My braces are comming off in another 6 mths time... Yahoo!!!!


Going for my threading later... Achieving the first part of my goal...

No comments: