Saturday, September 03, 2005

Nothing much

PRELIMS ARE AROUND THE CORNER

Listening to Simple Plan that my sis just uploaded on the comp. I really don't know where she got them but hey, if its good, no prob....

I just got up, still in my tank & boxer... Just feeling so lazy.... No one's home & I've been dying to try the new wireless modem that I just bought.. I've upgraded to a 1500kbps plan... Yes I'm using broadband... Pretty ok...


The flowers that I bought on Wednesnday is still alive & kicking... Just changed the water in the vase... The trick is to put suger in the water... A tip from my brilliant sister, whom I know knows nuts about flowers... She just kept insisting that plants need suger for growth, so I added suger into the water... True enough, it lasted ... But you must trim the stem daily to keep it fresh...


The blast from the past pics, well I was trying in vain to add the NCO pics.. But I just couldn't find them.... Than you guys can see how 'slenge' I was back then when I was in Sec 2... And not forgetting, my dearest Joline girlfren... How we've turned a 5 days, 4 nights camp into a SMACKINGLY GREAT MEMORY / FRIENDSHIP ...


Yesterday was my GP prelims paper... Pretty alright... The question that I did for essay was
' Have the foreign talents resulted in a positive or negative impact on your society' . Honestly its more like Econs/ Management alright... There was one question that came out last year with the similar topic... Anyway, I wrote my essay with the proper structure... As in the intro, lead-in, stand then in each paragraph, the topic sentences, paragraph conclusion... And at the end, my twister & the conclusion for my whole essay... Anyone who have taken GP before, please
comment on my structure alright...

The whole school day yesterday was pretty boring in a way... There was Econs but other than that, we had to do this survey by MOE... After rushing back from break, we all did the survey... The instructions given was that we were given 45 mins to do the survey but it took us 15-20 mins to finish up the whole thing so when we were dismissed, we went for our break...

For GP lesson, it was free & easy.... So what those who have the comp in their hands, logged on.... Doing stuff... After like 45 mins or so, Sean, who was sitting beside me was on One Tree Friends... You know that disgusting, irritating & lame cartoons that get into accidents & trying the lamest ways to get out of it.. So there was Suhuf & me, sitting at at the same row as Sean, Huda, Min, Tini, Sahz & Arif at the row behind us, we watched the cartoons & laughed & laughed.. Till my gp teacher was commenting on our laughters... We all had our GP notes in our hands BUT our eyes were on Sean's comp, watching the cartoon.... Hahahaha!! It was crapy but it was fun... ( ",)

I finished my paper at 5.45 pm so by the time I reached home, it was almost 6.30pm. On my way home I got a phone call from home, telling me that we'll be having dinner outside... Mom didn't cook... So I showered & went out again... I was trying so very hard be back by 8.30pm to catch the season finale of Smallville.... It was 8.45 pm when we all got back... Didn't miss much of the happenings in the show... Slacked with my mom till 11 pm,where we both were catching our Fav Drama Cold Case.... After that, I dozed off...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



That's all I can write for right now... Toodles..

No comments: