Thursday, September 08, 2005

everything ROX!

ECONOMICS ROX!
MANAGEMENT OF BUSINESS ROX!
PRINCIPLE OF ACCOUNTS ROX!
GENERAL PAPER ROX!


Yes that's how crappy I am right now.. Really sick in the brain I guess... So I'm baking cakes to destress myself. I made a Banana Loaf the other day.. It expanded twice in size & its yummy. Not too sweet & still maintaining that banana-ish taste.

Yesterday I was so very flat...KO-ed when I got back from school. After my Delifrance bread for lunch, I fell flat on my bed... The night before, Tuesday, I was doing my online test... And I had to hand it in before Wed 12 noon... Oh my goodness. I ended up sleeping at 3.30 AM. And I had econs lesson the next morning at 8.30 AM. As it turned out, I wasn't the only soul who slept at that wee hrs... Sahz & Amu slept at 3 am & 6 am respectively. I know its crazy cuz it is.. Sahz, Tini, Min, Shaheera & I sat in one row.. And the best part, Sahz, who like me, was crappy due to lack of sleep, sat beside me... Like they say, the blind leading the blind, but its more like the crappy leading the crappy for us... Tini asked for something and my reply for her was for something else.. Then Sahz pulak, confident bebual answer for another part while he was still far from that question. Dah tu, handwriting mcm cacing... Orang ngantuk.... See what they say, the crappy leading the crappy...


The moment I got home, took my shower, my bread lunch & slept till like 5 pm. I think I slept for like 4 hrs... Really beat man.. Dead beat...


Ok ppl... Gotta go cuz I've got my dental appointment later.... Still wondering what colour to put on my braces.... Orange & black? Dark blue & light blue? All black? Hmmmmmmm.......

No comments: