Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Super Crazy..

My day's been super crazy.. Doing loads of stuff & the prep talk that I had the other day is just 'SCARING' me away...



The other day, I saw the worst thing that can happen to someone who's so stressed... Someone broke down & showed tantrums while having GP mass lecture.. It was VERY scary... The student was wailing away... Imagine a little boy who couldn't get the toy that he wanted.... And just cried, with the fist & legs banging on the floor... Imagine all that but with a 20 yr old kid... YES IT'S SCARY... Because the GP teacher is a she, the guys were there to comfort him.. And amazingly all the 'kedi' guys in my class tried to help him to get on his feet... I'm not saying that my class guys are gay but they ain't the serious type, if u know what I mean.. I salute them for controlling the matter very 'cool-ly'... I have to say, my class guys are an amazing bunch... People like Arif, Rick, Mingda, Sean of 03B1 & Taufik, Azar & Andrew of 03B2... These guys were there to help the depressed fella.... And when Mr Raj was there to take him away to another room, well, the topic for the rest of the GP lesson was about dealing with shortcomings... Yesterday was a day that everyone remembered....


Today is Teachers' Day... And its the last time I'm celebrating it... Made for Mrs Heng a bucket of roses... And as for Mdm Siti, I gave her a bouquet of gerberas.... Pretty flowers for 2 pretty teachers.....




That's all for now.... See ya around....

Jo: Remember the guy who I tried to date u with? Well I've got something to tell ya abt it.....

Nor: So super sorry for cancelling next Fri's date with the rest of the sistaz... Hope u gals understand.... Love ya lots... Muackx!

No comments: