Monday, September 26, 2005

Beat, bored but blessed & pure bliss

Beat, bored but blessed & pure bliss.........



Super super super busy with loads of stuff... Juggling a relationships with mugging & school... Honestly, its not that bad... Just be totally focused while studying & he really understands you with your studying, its pretty alright. It is.. And even though my time zone has been totally off with school work, its pretty fun.... And if the guy is the sweet type... AAAAWWWW!!!!


After mugging at Amu's place last night, I was totally buzzed off... KNOCK DOWN!! Dozing in the bus already... Got home ard 9.30 pm or so... Was smsing my dear along the way & sleeping... How? I don't know..... The moment I got home, totally ZOMBIED... Slept after my shower... By 10 pm, I was a gonner....

Then, at ard 1.30 or so, all sorts of ppl were msging me.. Amu told me to bring accounts notes lah, jo replying my sms lah, my dear asking me whether I was a sleep lah.... With all that, I was tossing & turning in bed till like 3 am... I end up calling my dear.... Spoke till like 4 am.... He was sleepy so I let him sleep... Got down to some out standing school work... But I guess I was really really really beat that at 5 am, I was dozing back to sleep... Got up at 6 am... Didn't felt like coming to school... I am beat... Still am....

Studying after school... I don't know where on earth I'm gonna get the strength.... SO VERY TIRED... And hey! I only spoke to my dear for like less then 1 hr.... And I was studying the other 23 hrs... Then in our conversation, I was speaking MALAY to him & he asked me why the heck I talk to him in MALAY... Most of the time I speak to him in English.. Like 95 % of the time... But last nite, 95 % Malay.... He went like, asal bebual melayu... I was beat & stuff... What do u expect?????

No comments: