Friday, September 16, 2005

ASS SWINGING

ASS SWINGING PRELIMS



Yes.... Its crazy... They say love drives ya crazy but the exams drives you like 100x CRAZY.... Its never ending... Just never ending.... NEVER ENDING.... NEVER ENDING.....

Well, as usual, nothing much is happening but sticking my head in a book... Doing loads of writting.... With notes all over my room... Sleeping at 2 am & waking up 6.30 EVERY school day... Looking like a zombie EVERYDAY... And yesterday, when I stepped into Mrs Heng's car, the first thing that she said was ' WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE????' I've got like 5 zits popping out on my face... Yes it SUCKS!! Big time.. And she was so nice to gimme this acne cream that's SUPER good... Yes, all these happen ALL BECAUSE OF STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wednesday paper was MGT P1 & Econs P3... Yes I've spent like 3 hrs on Mgt writting my ESSAY answer & later after lunch, I spent another 2hrs 15 mins writting my essay.. For those who have taken ECONS, pls say a prayer for me... Wrote abt the Role of Government, Elasticity concept & then there's my fav... MACRO ECONOMICS... Where all that 5 main objectives comes in.. And the conflict... I just LOOOVVVEE them....
Yesterday's accounts P1 was like... SHIT!!!! Its crappy.... And Q1 &2 was theory... So there goes me, putting away my GIANT calculator & started writting my essay answers.... Headed out to Tekka with Amu for makan & got my juppa top... Got green, grey & brown... Nice... Very nice....


And when I got back, I was SSSOOOO tired... You can say that I was catching the OC in my DREAMS... Pretty tired.. By 9.30, I hit the sack.... Got up at 7.30 am this mrng.... And have been slacking after that.... Slack, Cleaned my bedroom, changed my bedsheets & reading a book... Yes, this is pretty much what I do when I'm stressed out... It also includes cleaning the house, baking & surfing the net... The other day, I made BANANA cake cuz I was too stressed... I used 2 sisir of bananas & one broad pan... I brought half to sch & distribute it to my teachers... And they wanted me to be MORE stressed so that I can make more for them... They said it was nice.... And it was their lunch........


Been thinking of redoing my room.... Re-arranging my books & stuff... Let's see how....


The other day, I was talking to a couple of my frens abt the Bintan trip that we had in March... We were just wondering why in the world would they put security guards at every villa so that the guys & gals won't end up in the same room... Were they afraid that we would do any hangky-pangky ? I mean, come on, we've stuck with each other for like 3 yrs already & we practically know everyone's characters very well.. And we can't even practically think of doing anything with them... YUCKS!! Puking big time.... Gheez!!



Prom's coming & I still don't know what to wear...........

Okies ppl.. Gotta chaoz!! Toodles...

No comments: