Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Vanishing Acts....

I have been totally buzy for whole weekend...


Saturday
I was out with my 3 other sistaz.... Watched "THE PACIFIER" and guess what, we took the lift with? Darth Vader, the clone & his two guards that was in RED..... Oh god!!! With the theme song that was blasting from Darth's back. And Shimah was right behind him... And with the 'breathing' sound, it was more irritating then scary.. HONEST!!!! Shimah was tugging on to his cape while I flirted with the white clone.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told my mom abt it & she went WHAT???!!!!!

Actually they were doing a promotion for Star Wars....... That's why those figurines were there...

Later on, we hung out.... Went lookin for things... When Shimah & Nor saw my new look, they were kindataken aback.. I mean, I used to have long hair that was wavy at the ends but now, its the spunkish look... Yes my bangs are still up but its the shorter version.. It doesn't matter if I wax it or just leave it as it is. Either way, it's fine... And you know what's funny,whenever someone sees a mirror, well the norm would be to fix any messy stick-outs but its the opposite for me.... I'll mess it up more..... Just LURVING MY HAIR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sunday
My day was kinda ok cuz I went out with my Mom & sis to Esplanade... Kinda went ok cuz before that we went window shopping... She's looking for those flat looking shoes.. Like the ones that I bought for $20 bucks... And for the 1st time, I finally saw Taufik Batisah singing live... Gosh! He's good & he's getting better... I'm not really an avid fan of his but his vocals are getting better I would say... And compared to that 'Sly' fella, when both of them were sing 'I DREAM', it made Sly looked as though he's an amatuer.... Thank god SLY's isn't Singapore Idol cuz if he is, MALU!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday
Went to JB with my parents... Nothing else... Got the Star Wars book- Revenge of the Sith. Gotten myself more pens... I might say that I'm a budget person cuz I bought loads of pens over there & it cost me abt SGD 35cents. And its comfy... I mean, I write ALOT for sch..... So I use alot of pens... My fav is always the STEADLER 30 cents pens that you can get at POPULAR... Its my fav... And whenever its the exam period, one pen would only be sufficient for 1 subject... That's how much i write... Imagine that 70% of the paper would consist of essay answers... And accounts would be the only subject that I write NUMBERS.... Other than that would be WORDS.



That was how my week went so far... Been doing some reflecting lately.... I just realised that I'm surrounded by ppl that are just so ignorant, blur, nerds & boastful.... And some are even BACK- STABBERS..... For some, I would wish that they'll disappear or something.... I know that it may sound crude but its true.... Its a dirty world out there.... Sometimes, I'm just so PISSED at some things.... DAMN BLOODY F*#%ING SHITS..... Ppl out there who knows me, u guys know that I don't swear. But seriously, some don't even know what the heck are the 7 deadly sins... And when I said a couple like greed, sloth, glutton, lust............. they went like WHAT?? Don't tell me that these ppl's comman sense or should I say general knowledge are so limited? HUH? Come on, just watch "Seven" and you know what the heck I'm talking abt....

And some ppl are just attention seekers... I think the best thing to do right now would just keep quiet. Just being the quiet gal who goes to sch, does her work & studying would be the best thing to do.... Abih, ade bebual non-stop..... Come lah, org lain pun nak dgr.. Abih tak tau, tanye bila the person who talked abt it explained... Ade selenge nak mampus... Damn bloody lame ppl.....

I just hope that I'm not being hypocritical here but everyone has the right to their own opinion... Just hope that I won't be meeting these kinda ppl later in my life..... I wish I could just shout out & say " GO AND READ MORE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Stupid blur ppl.............


Speaking of books, I'm reading this book by Jodi Picoult called Vanishing Acts.... Oh god!!! Its the best book that I've read since To Kill A Mockingbird..... Honestly, it is.... FANTASTIC!!!
I'm not into the Da Vinci's Code thing cuz I prefer books that reflects abt life better than those kind... I mean, you'll start to appreciate life better after reading.......

Seriously, I have not been able to snuggle with a book for a while lately cuz, whenever I'm back, its my shower, dinner & HW... And HW takes up 3 hrs.. And if your not tired, then you'll have time for revision... That's how crazy my time is lately.... So Jo, if you're still planning to hook me up with some guys for a blind date, I'll say ---- Thanks Jo! Ur a great friend but I'm so buzy with sch that I doubt that I can date anyone... I think right now, if I was attached, my guy would be jealous cuz I'm spending more time with my books then him.... Khekhekhe!!!!!

Gotta go now... This book is really making me itch......
Toodles
Muackz!!!!!!!!!

PS: Jo, no more funny ideas abt that old-looking ( even though his the same age as we are) guy aight? Just stick to church, SIM, archery & ******G......
Lurve u loads girl!!!

No comments: