Saturday, May 28, 2005

early Sat Mrng

Yes its a Saturday MORNING & I'm already up.... Don't know what's wrong with my biological clock.... I must get up at 6.45 everyday.... Regardless if its a Sat, Sun or a public holiday...


I know that its been a very long while since I've written an entry... Last week, I was too busy with loads of stuff... Went to watch Star Wars.... And now I'm reading it..... Great huh? Anyway, the story's a very saddening one.... How one got lost due to LOVE.... How ppl make use of others when they are in love... And how love can cause alot of HATRATE....

Speaking of love, I did some thinking abt it.... How it can make one go OVER THE TOP & yet destroy an individual..... Did this thinking while watching OC the other day.... Whenever I watch OC, I'll get all emotional... I tend to think about this & that... Abt why my relationships failed with some people.... And how it affects my decisions... I know its hard thinking... But hey! Its life...

Yesterday, was Sports Day. It was rated a 5 1/2 /10... Not that smashing fantastic... Anyway, I was one of those photographers.... I guess all the photographers were more tired than the competitors... Firstly, we had to stand in the sun to get some great shots.... And when it was the cheerleading time, all of us had to be on our knees to take the pics & being in front, I realised that the Cheerleadind Competion was a tough fight. They were all good.... It was VERY VERY tiring though to take their pictures in action.... Thank goodness my roll was finished after that cheerleading... So I happily went back to my Sapphire house area.... And I salute Hafizah, our Student Council President, who actually led in the cheers for the whole Sapphire House... Gosh! She really has a LOUD voice.... Loud enough to be heard from the field... Just her voice alone....Hope that she doesn't lose her voice after that... After all that cheering....
When I got home later on, I felt as tough I couldn't feel my knees anymore... What more to cook... But I forced myself to do some work & when I finished cooking, I took the DVD player out & watch Coach Carter on DVD.... And it was a FANTASTIC show.... For me, I prefer shows that has that kind of story line.. Something that has some value to it....

Speaking of sports, how come it is always perceived that people in Sports always has better chances in girls? I mean, according to my context to Floorball, which is the main sport in MI & the fact that we won the Nationals last year, all of us just bond in some ways due to Floorball... People just knew about practice... And the players aren't that cute either.... Serious... Or maybe we girls are blinded by the fact that we all are schoolmates, so that's why we don't see them as cute or handsome.... And its another reason why we girls don't really dress up or try to look their best in school.. Geez! School's school... No biggie.... Honestly, I'm the most SO-CHAI person in class.... Apart from my shoes, I'm just the budgeted looking girl... And Ms Gan keeps telling me that my hair is so messy... Like I've just got out from bed.... Yes that's me.... When I go to school...
But when I go to out, it depends on my mood... To be the simple or the sophisticated one... Simple means tee, jeans, sneakers, eyeliner & lipgloss.. Sophisticated means blouse, jeans, sneakers/Birkens, eyeliner,lipgloss, blusher, eyeshadow & powder.. More feminine... But I'll rather stay with my simple me...

Later today, I'll be going to the Esplanade to catch a show entittled "Restaurante Immortale" by this German production & has a comedy theme..... Whatever it is, if it isn't that great, Bel suggested that we ditch the show for ChinaBlack.... And considering the fact that everyone's legal, we all agreed.......

Here's some last words from Star Wars, Revenge Of the Sith- the book.. Its not in the movies so read up.....


The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of its strength lies weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.

Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.

No comments: