Thursday, May 12, 2005

photography

Nellie told me to be one of the photographer for this Sat's 'I' day... Looks like I'm gonna be involved after all... She told me to join cuz after all, I've got my own SLR camera.. And to top it off, she told me to bring the stand & there might not be sufficient lighting.. So which means, I've gotta bring my dad's flash.... To be honest, the stand also belongs to my dad... He has everything... Too bad his micro & his long range lens aren't computerised.. So whenever I use his lens, I've gotta be in Manual mode... Fantabulous!!!

Amazingly, his lens are quite good.. And his lens are Nikon lenses... Everything is Nikon... His camera, his lenses... As for me, I use a Sigma lens & since it comes with in-built flash, I'm pretty safe... But if I need more lighting, esp if its at night & even though I use 400 ( max exposure) sometimes it won't work.... That's where my dad's flash comes in... Hee!! Hee!!


Before blogging on, I was feeling pretty lame-bored-blank..... If u guys know what I mean... Just dead... I guess the weather's been making me pretty lazy... I just felt pretty much like slacking..... So my dearest Jo told me to blog on....Thanks girl... I guess I totally forgot abt it for a while....

The other day, I had a talk by some admin ppl from NUS.. Abt the Uni admission stuff... U know, the usual..... Honestly, I never expected myself to be so close to be entered to a Uni.. Yes its everybody's dream to go to the Uni.... And till now, I'm pretty much blur blur in choosing which course that I wanna go into....

I just wanna get good grades.. So that any Uni can get hold of me... And I can pick & choose which course that I want.... Dear readers, tell me that I'm doing it right... I can't decide what I wanna do ...... My course.... Honestly, my short term goal is just to do well in my exams... And there after, I don't know....... I don't have any long term goal.....

I know that as a Management student I'm not organising nor managing what I wanna do is a major DISGRACE.... But its true... I'm just lost....

The Uni that I really really really wanna get into is SMU... Its nearer compared to all the other Uni in Singapore & the course is very much oriented to my liking.... I'm honestly the very HANDS ON person..... But I know that it's very tough to get into it... And at the rate that I'm going with my revision & the ppl that I'm competing with, well I'll say that I've got a slim chance in getting in... But whatever it takes, just wanna get great grades then these UNIs are gonna get hold of me... That's all I can think about......


Humming SO7 songs right now... Just loving them.... Their concert that Danial & I went last year was SUPERB!! Amazing how these Indon guys come up with great lyrics.... And this is their 5th album & they are still doing great... Fantastic band... Another band that's comming up is Peter Pan.... Oh My Gosh!!!!!

Tomorrow night-Fri, I'm going out for girls night out... Chill out with Anith & Bel.... Do stuff... I think at some point of my life, there was once that me & my GF's went out to look at 'stuff'... As in a change in scenery ;) If you know what I mean...


I came across my 04' handbook just now while I was searching for my Levi's clutch bag... Oh GOD!!! SUPER GOD!!! And when I opened it up, it was the pic of this guy & I... This old friend of mine turned BF for less then a month... Oh god!!! I can't believe that he's now just part of the history of me.... Amazing how things turn out huh? And the ironic thing what that we got together abt this time last yr...... HAHAHAHA!!!! God works in incredible way.... I'm grateful that its no more cuz right now, I've got other commitments that are of greater importance....

I'm not kidding, 6/7th of my time is spent in school... So when can I ever have the time to be attached? And the other day, Mrs Heng asked me about my status.... And I told her that I'm still single.. Happily single.... I told her that I've got no time for anyone except for myself right now. Plus these braces that I'm wearing would be repelling all the guys that would come near me....


I think I'm gonna stop right here... Thanks again Jo for being there for me... UR THE BEST... Don't forget Sunday,
DRESS TO IMPRESS!!! :)

No comments: