Friday, May 20, 2005

Econs essay.....

God!! Its been a while since I've typed an entry.... Been really busy lately.... The 'I' day weekend was really tiring...... Most performers were really beat after that whole show... I mean, who won't? It's was really really really tiring...........

My whole week went pretty slow... Nothing much happened.... Just been busy with school & stuff....

Yesterday, there was a class discussion about places here in Singapore being revamped into something else.. And it all started by this article in the TIMES magazine, about this barn that was transformed into a bar..... Typical of me, I got engaged with class discussions...... So I brought up the Mitre Hotel place... And when I said that it was once a hotel that was transformed into a bar, many went like " Dayana! You went to a BAR???!!!" Everybody was giving me this look... U know, the unbelievable look.... I mean, I'm like the really really last person who would be talking about bars.... I know, I look too goody-goody two shoes...... Looks can be deceiving....

Anyway, the main reason why I went there was to take pics with my old friend, who also has the 'thang' for photography... Not to drink, smoke or anything... But whatever it was, he & I were of the legal age to drink, drive & smoke.... So it doesn't matter... So it was a cool colonial building that was right smacked in the middle of town.... And when its at night, its dark... But the special thing about this place was that it was so typical 40's kinda hang out spot... You know, the rattan seats & all... And the young hangout there now.... God! And whenever I think about that place, it reminded me of the Mercedes Sportscar parked right in front of it.... Gosh!!!!


Today, during Econs, Mr Lai was being very difficult... I really really don't know why.... I mean, I did my work & he said it wasn't enough.... Gosh!! I've done the corrections & I have Amu & Bel to witness me actually doing it..... And he said that it wasn't enough.... I really felt so angry at him for being difficult... Annd when he 'tekan' Huda at this Consumption graph question, I really really didn't understand him today...... AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

I think I should stop blabbering right here.... My 2 econs essays are getting hold of me.... Gotta go...
Muacks!!!

No comments: