Monday, May 09, 2005

Reggea-ing

I had some reggea welcoming me home today.. My dad's blasting it thru his boom box from his room... U know how it is right? That 'high' type of beat that makes u go high & move along with the beat... Its very addictive alright....

I really wonder why he's blasting it like right now... Maybe cuz yesterday, well I pretty much blasted my player with the Yellowcard songs.... How both of us are alike..... Blasting our music out....

Alrighty, I guess my last entry caused some commotion... I had ppl msging me, asking me what happened.... From right now, I'm not gonna say anything abt things.... None... Zero..Zilch...

My weekend went pretty 'Blahhh!!!'. Cuz I had to do Flag Day.. Was pretty beat after that... Initially I thought of going for late lunch/dinner but on the way back to the collection point, I was too beat to do anything.... So Bel msged Amu that we both can't join them & told them to go ahead without us...

Sunday...
Hum... Pretty much slacked at home cuz the weather was making me so darn lazy... It was rainning so I pretty much spent my time in bed, snuggling with a book.... Nothing else....

This Saturday's the 'I' Day.... Oh gosh!!! How time passes by so fast... I remembered last year... Around this time, I was so busy with my 'Gema Puisi' thingy for the 'I' Day performance... And my social life was kinda 'WOW'.. Going out practically every Sat.... Those days.... My gosh!!!


I think I can't write much right now.... Having some kinda mental block... A bit blur blur right now.....

PS: Jo,thanks a million for being such a great gf!!!


PS: Thanks to my sis, I've managed to play my fav song by Yellowcard: Empty Apartment.....

No comments: