Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Here i go

Here I go.... ( humming Yellowcard Only One..)

Right now I'm skipping training. My ulcer's is a PAIN.. Now I'm complaining. Not abt my Wisdom tooth but abt the ULCER..... Boo hoo boo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I heard from someone abt this Jamming studios called Garage Studios & I remembered going there... Y? Not becuz of someone but becuz of something...The STAIRS...... It's steep & there was 2 flights of almost the same height... Its nuts but its true.. Imagine say the dist from ground level to the 2nd floor. And that's just the first flight.... I think the first flight was good enuf to scare anyone.... I was suprised at the stairs but I don't have the fear of climbing it.. All my training consists of stairs so i'm IMMUNE to it... But still, I pity the others who had to climb it....


To think abt it all over again, well it brought back some things which i intend to keep as my past... THOSE DAYS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me going to be single for at least 2 yrs.... I know I've said this before, that those stuff/feelings, well I've thrown them out of the window, stays for GOOD. I know that the last time I said that, well it didn't stay that way for a while. But for now, I reckon it will..... OUT FOR GOOD..... And anyway, I'm dating Mr John Sloman & I'm having a scandal with Mr Lipsey......( those who's doing Econs would know what gibberish I'm talking abt)
Heeheehee!!!!!!!


Gonna visit the dentist again this Friday... My schedule has been a little tight lately. And on top of that, the Bintan preperation is really bugging some of us.... I mean, the itenary states that there's FINE DINNING but what are we suppose to wear for it? Is it smart casual or just casual... And it turns out that I'm bunking with Bel & Venus anyway.. And most prob is that we won't sleep the night... I know I'll be busy snapping pics.. Argh!! Hope that I can get the Mediterranian room... Its on the hill top so at night, I can go star gazing, just like what I did in Trengganu.... But that was better cuz it was beside the beach.... And I mean, right beside it...
Just hope that I'll get the Mediterranian Room.....


Ok ppl, i really gtg cuz my 'free' time's almost over. Catch u later...

MUACKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: