Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I'm back

Bintan trip was ok. Pretty fun... Shared the room with Huda. And the villa was shared by 6 ppl. Min & Tini shared one room but we all shared a villa. And guess who was staying in the villa with us, Mrs Wong & Ms Zhou..... Honestly they were alright... No naggy stuff what so ever... When we left early to head to the guys room, well they were alright.. Said nothing...

All four of us were greatful that we shared the villa with the teachers. I mean, when we first got the keys & entered the villa, well it looked too big for 4 ppl to stay in a 3 room villa. So we all decided to sleep in one room.. But when we heard knocks on the door, well we were shocked to see them & tried ways to sneak out from the room later at night.... We all thought that we were able to bunk in other ppl's villa. But it turned out that all 4 of us were too tired to do anything when we reached our villa at night... Within 10 min laying on the bed, Huda & I were gone in la la land. The TV was watching us...

The second night was the BBQ. So all of us really slacked to the max. Half of my ppl were wearing OI tee... None of us ( Min, Huda, Tini & I) wore it.. I just wore my capri pants & my Vans Long sleeves tee & my Birkins... Nothing much.. We pretty much slacked in our outfits. In chinese we call it 'BOCAK'. Unlike some other ppl, well they really dress up for the BBQ & not for the Fine Dining.. The other way around....

The BBQ session was pretty boring on the whole but it was the guys from my table that made it hilarious. Sahz, Arif & Suhuf sat in a table with us.... All of us laughed non-stop. Till Min got a very bad headache.. And when I gave her the Panadol Active, I think that really made her go high.. Firstly she wasn't talking sense.. Abit slow in catching what we all were trying to say. And when we got back to the villa, I went into their room, Min was gone.. Dozing off on the bed...

As I was saying that before we went to the BBQ, we went to the guys room. All I have to say is that they are so UNTIDY.. Azar invited us over to watch movies over at his Villa. And their villa was next to Arif's villa... So just imagine how many ppl were in that villa. Abt 13 of us there.. But at the shoe pile, it looked as though there was 25 ppl there. There was a hill full of shoes, their coffee table was filled with half-eaten food, cigarrates, pillows everywhere. And the moment we arrived, Nigel was offering us seats.. And most of the guys were topless... Wow! What a welcoming scene.. And as all of us were watching Scary Movie ( I know its lame but at least its something for all of us to laugh at) suddenly it died... HAHAHA!! It was at the scene where the girl was running away from the Scream monster & accidently pull her dress instead of her & she was running in her bra & panties... While she was running, Azar was trying to freeze that image ( u guys know what I mean ) & suddenly the player died... HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! That was really funny.. And it was almost time for these guys to get dress for the BBQ, we girls left their room & headed to the playground. When Tini & I were on the swing, we automatically sat on each one & started swinging. Gosh its been a long while since I've sat on one.... We sat there while waiting for the rest of the guys to get dress...

We all pretty much hung around there & chilled out. Hearing Suhuf entertaining all of us with his bad voice.. Correction, his jiwang voice... All sorts of songs came out.. Mostly Malay songs like Belayan Jiwa, some SO7 songs... Some dangdut songs.... Imagine someone with a harsh voice singing these song.. Wondering how the hell he lost his voice, well in the ferry to Bintan, he slept & when he woke up, his voice became harsh.. I mean, that sore throat voice.. Speaking of him, I think I'm gonna lose my voice soon....

After all the guys were ready, we all made our way to the function room.... Strolling our way there.. On our way there, we stop by the Spa... Cuz it was just us 4 gals, Sahz actually stood at the entrance of the Spa & said, "Welcome Bacholorattes"... Hahaha! He wanted it to look like that show.... Saying Welcome Ladies.... Blah blah blah.... And at the BBQ, well, my table was the roudy ones & we pretty stayed like that the whole time...


I know I know that u ppl were wondering how the fine dining went right.. Well it was ok... And while all of us were gertting dressed, there was a blackout in our villa.. Tini & I bathed first, followed by Min & Huda. So while I was putting on my make up & getting dressed, the lights & air-con suddenly switched off..... Tini was combing her hair when the lights went out... And Min & Huda was complaining that there wasn't any water... Dah the two of them keluar berkemban... After a while the lights were back.. And the two of them quickly got dressed & we were late for the Fine Dining event...I know, star karat.

In the ferry, these 3 guys were sitting in front of us the 4 gals & they were making alot of noises disturbing us & what not.. And in the end, while Sahz, Arif, Tini & Min went out to get some fresh air, Suhuf & Huda went to get themselves some space & slept. Laki Bini tidur... Arif got back & got some space near Man & slept.... I just kept quiet & read the Cleo Mag that Min brought...

By the time I got home, I was pretty beat... I was too beat to even call BG.. Sorry aight? I was too beat.... And today while in school, all of us were still in Bintan mode... Saying that if we were still in Bintan, then the chauffer could snd us right up to the room. And Ming Da was cracking us up by telling Sean to call the chauffer to fetch us after school.. It looks like all of us were just too pampered while we were there.... Wanting to be fetched & send ard.... Hahaha

After school just now, I just dozed off after lunch. Initially I thought of going down to Borders to get some books but I just thought that my bed was better then Borders.. So I slept till ard 5 when Tini called me regarding mgt..... And I'm up since then...

From this whole trip, well I have to say that I'm grateful that Min & I cleared the air before we left for Bintan. If not, this whole trip would be odd... I mean, those kinda things... But hey! Min & I cleared the air in Jan so we are pretty ok now... And sharing a villa with all of these 3 gals was great... And spendin 3 days with my class guys was hilarious & fun.... Without these ppl, the trip would be quite boring......


Lots of hugs & kisses

msS_D

No comments: