Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Me doing two things at once


There's two things i'm doing right now, chatting with Super Girl n writing this blog.. Stupid tagboard... Its STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Monkey....

Finally I've heard abt fine dining at Bintan .. The dress code would be smart casual.. I heard that some ppl are spending 300 bucks on their clothes.. God! Its not as though its our prom. Just a dinner. Nothing much...

Anyway, my frens were telling me that all the Bartley campus students are to bring our OI PE tee.... The attacks of the OIs... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

BigGuy, hey u... What the heck has happened to u? Eaten by a monster or what got sunken by your work?.. And yes, I've left my hp no in that mail... Or maybe u could ask B for my no. He has my no. Hey, I need to ask u abt some music stuff... Do call me ok.. And I'll fill u in abt all my driving stories too... I know that I've been driving for the past 9 mths but i'm still bad at it... Parking still 'gone' but I've already taken a liking to drive at certain places n avoid some places where the drivers are really really really CRAZY............... I mean really crazy. Esp if its at night..... Take care alright....

Kak Iva: I'll call u when I'm at Bintan. I'll be using my dad's pulsa... So it'll be easier....


Ok ppl, can't do this simultaneous stuff too long. I gotta bathe n figure out what to wear for that Fine Dinning thingy & a whole pile of HW on my desk.... GTG... Bye....



Muackz!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: