Saturday, March 26, 2005

Aching butt....

Yeah, yesterday was Shimah's b'dae chalet at East Coast..... And her cake was extremely HUGE..... All thanks to her sis, aishah.... And can you believe it, it wasn't enuf.... I guess there was an overwhelming response from her guest...

On thurs I met up with Nor to pass me Shimah's gift.... A cute teddy bear with a sweater... And the moment Wati saw the teddy, she started stripping it.... I don't know why but she's the seriel teddy bear rapist.....Probably Diaz gave her too much naked teddies so much that when she sees a teddy with clothes on, well she'll start stripping them...

Anyway as I was saying, met Nor on Thurs... And when she saw me, she laughed... How could you.... And as I was saying, it was pretty suprising.... So the rest who has not met up with the new me, well you'll see.... And yah, she was laughing.... My bestfriend was laughing at my new look....How could she :( Boo!! Hoo!!

And when Shimah & Wati saw me the next day, well, the first thing that she said that I lost weight... Its true... Can't eat as much... Knowing me, I'll finish my food asap but now, no way...Can't.. In Bintan, when I was masticating my chicken fillet, it felt as though I was chewing a gum.... It was so slow for me to masticate... So that's why I gave up eating too much meat, may it be chicken, beef or mutton, I GIVE UP... The only meat I eat is fish.... That's it... Nothing else..

Right now I have an aching butt cuz last night I went cycling at her chalet.... I mean, its been ages since I've been on a bike... Oh god.... All I have to say that last night, well the cloud cover was abt 80% so i couldn't see any stars.. There was only one though... One star that was shining strong... My dad said that if the star isn't the gleaming one, well it was a planet far away... I really don't get him either... He did say abt stars before once but I never really understood him... He ever taught me how to find the North Star too.... I mean, he's a navigator so doing this kinda stuff is his cup of tea...

Back to the beach, well it was a full moon last night.... And the moonlight was being reflected on the surface of the sea.... It was a pretty sight. But unfortunately, there wasn't anyone for me to share it with.... So unlucky of me... Moreover, I did ever tell myself that I'm gonna be single for the next two yrs... The new me might probably repel any guy that sees me... They'll say "Run! Run! Get away from this girl as far as possible!!!" I know that I sound so pessimistic but hey!!! My gut feelings tells me so.... So I've got to accept it...

I got loads of work on my table.. On thurs night I slept at 3 am.. What the heck was I doing that early? Well studying my Econs International Trade.... Its alright if you could understand the whole picture.... Honestly I usually HATE Econs ( becuz I think I'm cursed in my MCQ) but it's all abt comman sense.. You see it happening everyday... Look at the Demand & Supply theory.... Its happening right infront of your very eye... But the hard part abt Econs is that it uses alot of technical terms.... ALOT..... That's why I can't really get hold of it.... So what can I do, practice....

Ok guys, I think I've gotta stop myself from blabbering shits abt Econs... If you take it, you'll understand the agony that I'm going thru.... Till then, see ya later....

PS: My up coming entries would be delayed cuz I'm having my exams.... So if anyone sees that my blog's not updated, well blame it on my exams.....................

No comments: