Saturday, February 26, 2005

Back home

Right now I'm lazing at home doing nothing. I plan not to do anythin cuz of my teeth... I extracted 2 more yesterday...

I really had to wait for 1/2 hr before seeing the dentist. It cleaned it and then extracted it. Honestly the jab wasn't that bad.... Just monentary pain...

If u guys are wondering y the heck I'm extracting two more of the teeth is because... Well its all part of that major suprise.. Remember? Anyway, after the march hols, well u'll see the difference....

The other day was the briefing of the Bintan Retreat.... It does sound interesting... So currently the plan is to bunk together with Bel & Venus. Its a triple room.. But the thing is that Tini, Huda & Min is also having a triple room. So if both grp can't go triple, then Huda will be sharing a room with me...

It turned out that there's an equal no of guys in my class but well..... Some ppl just don't wanna bunk with this 'guy'.... So I heard that Arif's gonna be ' SABOed' Hahaha!!! Sahz can't tahan this 'guy' so i think most prob he'll gonna bunk with the SEKEPING Suhuf. So it looks like Arif's gonna bunk with this 'guy'...... Can't imagine what's gonna be Arif's reaction to this..... HAHAHA!!!!


A couple of stuff to bring to the resort
1) Hairdryer. Bel & me have to bring that International Adaptor....
2) My manicure set with my fav colour of nail polish
3) Curlers
4) Tees & shorts

The trip is a resort concept. So a couple of us wants to do the spa thingy.. Well as for me, the main importance would be the hairdresser.. Give myself new look... And its cheaper to do it over there. I just hope that washing and cutting would cost less than 10 bucks. I mean, whenever I'm in JKT, I'll always do my hair.... All the neccessary treatment.... The last time I did it was abt 6 buck... WITH TREATMENT.... I know its DIRT CHEAP!!!! Lets see how's the situation in Bintan. If its less then 10 bucks inclusive of the treatment that is, then I'll go ahead with it....

Sis, the other day u were telling me abt cars without POWERSTEERING.. I know I said that there's not much cars out there that's w/o POWERSTEERING well there is... The KANCIL is one of them. But from my knowledge of cars is that most cars that's below 1.5l has no powersteering. For eg: the Honda Fit is only 1.3l while the Honda Jazz is 1.4l. So most prob they don't have powersteering. The reason is because cars below 1.5l is considered 'light' so if that car is 1.4l and has powersteering, it'll be a hazard.
So imagine light car(1.4l)+powersteering( making the driver to turn easily) = ACCIDENT
The CAR WILL FLY!!!! BYE BYE!!

I was abt to write up some equations but I forgot what it consist of.. So maybe when I can remember, I'll write it down.... For now, u gotta wait.....

That's all i can write for now my dear readers.....
TOODLES......
MUACKZ!!!!!!!


No comments: