Friday, March 11, 2005

ITS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup!!! Its on.... Finally.... Feeling wierd.. I know, Taufik & Sean told me so.. And Sean actually told me that it would be enjoyable.... That guy.... Hahaha... Taufik told me that it would take some getting to use to....

Anyway, last night I went to NUS to watch a symphony.... Oh... Its been like ages since I'm gone to one. But then, it wasn't as mind-blowing as the Philhamonic of Helsinki Symphony. That was WOW!!! Last night performance was the typical standard as any poly or other JC would play.... If you know what I mean...

And last night too made me remember alot of my band days.. How beautiful the French horn, trumpet and alto sax sound. Jo, it's not as though I'm praising you what so ever so don't perasaan alright... And also abt the old band days.( Hush! D's reflecting).... See what has become of it.. So right now I can happily say been there, done it & its over... No regrets!!!

Anyway, there was one Flute player who was playing like as though he's SPASTIC... I mean, he was crincinghis body & moving too much. For one thing, I really don't know how he manage to keep on his embrochure of his mouth.. I mean, any player would try to maintain his/her embrochure while playing so as not to play any sharp or flat note.. Your mouth plays a major part in ensuring that you play the right note.... It looks as if the player wanted to 'feel' the piece... As in trying to play from his heart but he's not. I mean, when I watched the Philharmonic players played the other time, none of them were CRINCING to 'feel' the piece. From the way they played, well I was able to feel it already... That spastic-looking fluatist thought that he had that passion for music but in my opinion, he looked like an irritating clown.. Minus the red nose...

Speaking of these kind of players, well, it reminded me back then while in school when we had to go to VCH to watch a concert by the Loyang Sec Band. There was this clarinetist who was also moving her arms but it look as though she was trying to fly. She was 'FLAPPING' her arms while playing, all trying to prove to the audience that she can 'feel' the music.... One thing for sure, that Flautist & that Clarinetist can play music but DO NOT have the flare for it. My advise to them, don't play cuz it would be a disgrace to the composer of that piece...

I know that I sound blunt but I'm speaking the truth... These ppl have no flare in the arts & music scene what so ever... So BUZZ off!!!! It won't take rocket science for ppl to realise this... Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!



I think I better cut it short here. I'm packing my bags for tmr's Bintan trip... Going for that Star Gazing Sneak.... Ok ppl, I gotta go.. Don't call me too cuz even though I'll be bringing my hp which is auto-roaming, I'll be using my dad's Indon hp no... So the best thing, don't call. Don't miss me ok. I'll be back on Mon night.

Muackz!!!

No comments: