Friday, February 18, 2005

I hate doing GP research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GP research!!!!!


Was trying very hard to do it last night but some ppl are just so inconsiderate... Want me to do lots of unness stuff like sending e-mails.... I hate being INTERRUPTED!!! If these ppl keep bugging me unness, I might as well quit skool & be of their service 24/7.....

Don't these ppl understand that taking the 'A's ain't so breezy after all... I think I can drive myself nuts just by studying......... All they can think of is calling me at their own perusal.... What! Am I a servant? Must do everything that they order me to? Am I their SLAVE?????

I ended up sleeping at 9 last night cuz I was too distracted to do my hw.... And pls, its no easy reading.... ITS HEAVY FACTUAL HISTORY READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And its 18 pages long with font size 14 in black & white... And the facts are hard & the English that they use is no easy biz...... I think I'ld rather stay in school & do my work or go somewhere I'm uncontactable so that I can finish my wotk in time... And only to go home just in time for dinner & to get my sleep.....

I really really really wish that the sch has a Hostel.... So all I can do is to eat, sleep & study... And no one can ever bug me whenever I wanna study... I mean, if ur in a hostel, its a norm for ppl to study 24/7... And doing nothing else....... And I have to say that I don't really go out often cuz most of the time i slugger my weekends with work... Cuz when the load's in, I don't go out.... But whenever I start going out, well it pretty much looks like every weekend that I hang out with my friends...


I ever wondered whether I can make it to the Uni soon.. I mean, I really do want to but I really don't know whether I'm cut out for it..... I know it's tough getting in & staying in.... And I don't know whether I wanna study abroad or enter the local UNI......... I mean, I wanna go into SMU but something in me says that its too tough to get into it.... And abt foreign UNI, well, after all those years of travelling, I've gone 'jelak' of it...... I mean, going abroad, getting used to the whether, ppl, lifestyle... But the good thing is that I can study & study & study without anyone disturbing me.............. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna stop here fer now..... GP's calling my name... Toddles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUACKZ!!!!!


BG: Hey if ur reading this, could u gimme a call or something cuz I suddenly remembered that I owe u $$$$$ for the cd. I know that it's been ages but still I wanna hear No Direction's music...... And if u've have gotten urself a phone, pls don't forget to buzz abt me aight?

No comments: