Wednesday, February 23, 2005

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRggggggghhHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling a little under the weather......................


Just so stucked up with this whole Econs BOP essay... I wanted to print a copy for Venus t edit it but it doesn't wanna print.... Just feel like erupting..... Any moment......


Besides school, nothing much really happened to my life......... Went shopping with Bel, Venus & Amu the other day... Honestly, I would have to say that the best dresser that day was Bel.... Hot chick.... And whenever guys look at us, they'll look at Bel cuz she's tall.... And pretty......

I thought that I would be over dressed with my 524 Levis and my Dorathy Perkins boatneck blouse and Nine West flats but honestly, I looked different from my ordinary tee and jeans with sneakers... More lady like....

I did took some pics at the Esplanade Terrace... Good view of the Fullerton. I was there ard 7 or so, so u know how wonderful the skyline looked like... With the lights on but with a dark background...... In the end I got some pics without flash... Amazingly, my Olympus worked pretty well..... Amazing turnout.....


Soon there's gonna be some changes to my blog and my life.. The blog is just the tip of the iceberg.... My dear friends would have to meet up with me to see the difference.... Heeheehee!!!! So suprise..

And Lynn, thanks for ur help for that face-lift... I know its currently WIP... Work hard.... Once again, thanks!!!!!!

No comments: