Tuesday, February 15, 2005

A tribute to Valentines Day


Enough


I love you
That's all I know
Give me a clue
Is that all I need to show?


The Romeo says
It's fumes of sighs
Which I think is quite true
But secretly c'mon so do you


Fumes of sighs it maybe
Glorified by majority


Supposed to bring ecstasy
But grow up little child
Not to all can't you see?
Some think it vile


For it can hurt like nothing can
Leaving scars for others to mend
For some no one can
Some too deep,
For even a friend


Don't get caught up that's all I can say
For love is blind as far as I can see
Some get serious some just play
But it's all about finding someone worthy



But that's just another dream...................




THE FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST
(Cat Stevens)



I would have given you all of my heart
But there's someone who's torn it apart
And she's taken just all that I had
But if you want I'll try to love again
Baby I'll try to love again but I know


The first cut is the deepest
Baby I know the first cut is the deepest
But when it come to being lucky she's cursed
When it come to loving me she's the worst
I still want you by my side
Just to help me dry the tears that I've cried
And I'm sure going to give you a try
And if you want I'll try to love again
Baby I'll try to love again but I know

The first cut is the deepest
Baby I know the first cut is the deepest
But when it come to being lucky she's cursed
When it come to loving me she's the worst
I still want you by my side
Just to help me dry the tears that I've cried
But I'm sure gonna give you a try'cause if you want
I'll try to love again
Baby I'll try to love again but I know
The first cut is the deepest
Baby I know the first cut is the deepest
When it come to being lucky she's cursed
When it come to loving me she's the worst







That's just a tribute to Valentines Day........


Wondered how it went yesterday... My date to the dentist was ok...... Right now I'm on MC due to the extraction of my wisdom tooth... I extracted both my top wisdom tooth.... Honestly, it wasn't that scary.... They just gave me an injection to numb my gums and when they pulled both my teeth, it was painless....... So there goes my V'day at the hospital.....

Been trying very hard to complete my Econs essay corrections.... My dearest Mr Lai is one funny guy.... Totally CARTOON...... I guess that's how he feels whenever he teaches my class... My class 03B1, well, is a funny & fun class.... Gonna miss em when we graduate....We all are so bonded together...... But last yr's 03B1 was even better.... And the PW work load that was piling up on our shoulders.... Like they say, we all CHIONG & sluggered all the way thru......

The other day, I went shopping with my gf, Nor.... We did some shopping.... I think we did did some serious shopping cuz by 8.30pm, both of us were too tired to carry on.... Can you imagine we were from 2.30 pm till night, doing shopping... I mean, we were from Esplanade doing some catching up, then we went to Marina to shop & next was Suntec & after that, both of us were dead tired. I mean, we walked all the way....

I finally got what I've been wanting for, more girl boxers from Topshop.... Got 2 more & both of it was blue... One Navy & the other a lighter blue... But its not baby blue.... I HATE BABY BLUE... Just too baby-ish & Ah-lian-ish..... If you know what I mean.....

Got 2 new tees... My fav Hanes plain tee... One white & the other, NAVY.... Oh my god! I've got so much navy tees.. I think i've got abt 4 or 5 of them...I mean, I don't really like the other dark colours..... I don't like PINK... Never like it..... Even though I'm a girl...... My other prefered colours are white & light khakis.....

If anyone was to open up my cupboard, well they'll prob find lots of blue & white stuff.... I guess it's just me...... Blue...........


I think I'll stop here cuz my mind's on my econs Comparative Advantage essay....

Toddles

No comments: