Saturday, August 13, 2005

Saturday...

Its been a crazy week for me... Busy with loads of stuff... Thurs I was down at NUH for my appointment... And yesterday, I was busy doing some GP ppt .... Regarding some stuff about Singapore's Constraints....

The other day, when I was at NUH, well, I had to do this Echo thingy... They wanna see how's my patch on my heart is doing... And amazingly, after 16 years, it's doing amazingly well... Alhamdullilah...

And yes, I was still stuck at the paediatrics clinic.... As usual... I think I'm the oldest patient in that clinic... Yes, I'm 21 but I still have to visit the paediatrics...... And when I had to do the Echo thingy, well, the doctor did tell me that if the machine was unable to read my heart because that machine was meant for little kids, well I had to make another appointment to visit the adult clinic where there is a bigger machine which are meant for adults... But luckily the machine at the children clinic was able to read my heart.... Looks like I'm still a kid since the machine was able to read my heart.... Hehehehe!!!

The other day, in the canteen, met Khai.... My long lost hospital mate.... This kid who also had the same hospital experience.. And I was telling him about me getting stuck in the children clinic... He knew exactly what I mean.... Its like, the nurse looks down when she calls out Dayana! Dayana! Hoping that this Dayana was a little kid but actually she's taller than the nurse... He also knows how it feels like to be stuck in the children clinic... When you're 19 & above...

Amu & Venus are coming over later to my place... We're going to the chalet together... The party that Nalni's having... Hope it goes well.... And I'm making her a bouquet of flowers... Hope it turns out nice...


Gotta go.... Catch ya ard soon....
MUACKZ!!!


BIGguy: So nice to hear from u again... U've kinda MIA-ed too long... What happened to your cam? Gheezz I really love ur cam... And when I heard that it's not working, I nearly cried..... Oh god! :( And so sorry for the belated b'day wish... Been crazily busy lately...

No comments: