Friday, August 19, 2005

Sleeping late

I'm beat...Super shagged.... Honestly, its only when I sit for my lunch, watch some tv or doing something except studying that I feel darn tired.... I think I'm gonna doze off & fall of this chair while typing....

For the past week, I've been sleeping at 1.30am & waking up at 6.15am... Yes, its my schedule lately...Its taxing but if it pays, why not. And I would definately want to continue studying till later but unfortunately my biological clock will instruct my brain to go hay-wired once its 1.30am.... I tried doing it last Fri night / Sat mrng but once the clock strikes 1.30am.... I can't even do my accounts... Did thought of taking a power nap but my power nap turned out to be a 'resting' nap.... I woke up at 3 am.. Still with the pen in my hand... Ya I know.... TERUK....

Ok then guys... Gonna stop blabbering any nonsense right now... I think I am...

Enjoy these car pictures.... Especially the Mini Cooper S Convertible... My all time Fav car...

No comments: