Monday, August 15, 2005

Menanti Sebuah Jawaban

Sepenuhnya aku ingin memelukmu
Mendekap penuh harapan
Tuk mencintaimu
Setulusnya aku akan terus menunggu
Menanti sebuah jawaban.....


The chorus of Padi's Menanti Sebuah Jawaban... Which is the OST of Ungu Violet... My mom bought the CD from JKT in June... So I got the whole CD... Enjoying it from my computer... Just copied it into my comp...


If your thinking whether I'm a fan of Indon music, well I am.... I've been listening to Melly, KD, Padi, SO7 & Peter Pan for like ages...Even before they were popular in Singapore.... I always go JKT to get their lastest CD. Plus I've got family members there, so they keep me updated with what's new there... The songs & all that... My Fav lady singer is KD cuz she's got this WONDERFUL voice control... And as for Melly, she writes good music... I actually listened to Eiffel I'm in Love OST before watching the movie.... As for SO7, me & Danial are FANS of them.... Last yr we went to their concert & all I can say is that it was ROCKING....


As I was saying, my whole weekend was busy... Went to the chalet... I left at ard 8.30 pm cuz I had to go Pasir Ris to 'rewang'... My job wasn't really doing hard 'rewang-ing' but to make the bridal car again.... My side was the bridegroom's side, so I was requested to make the bridal car again.... Its different... It was a 4 wheel drive Black Ford Escape.... Pretty Cool....I arrived at Pasir Ris at 9pm & was done with the car till like 11.30pm or so. I guess that if I didn't took a cab from Changi Aloha, guess I'll arrive at Pasir Ris at 10 or so... And imgine what time I'll finish doing the car...


And something pretty interesting happened while I was busy decorating the car.... Someone from the 10th floor threw the RED BUCKET from the kitchen window.... And it nearly hit Akim, my second cousin, who was sleeping in his pram... And it was obvious that the person purposely threw the bucket and landed at the road... I mean in front of the parking lot... The tar- ed road... Not near the dumpster area.... Duh it's on purpose.... It was thrown out.. Not flown out accidentally.. What we all could do was to make a police report... That was all ... The owner later said that it fell ACCIDENTALLY.... But the best part was when she realised that there was the police, her face really looked pale.... She was scared.... HAHAHAHAHA!!! Serve her right!






I've gotta go... Honestly right now, I'm allowing myself to slack till 7 pm. Then on, its work work work... LOADS TO DO....Toodles

No comments: