Thursday, June 30, 2005

Sobbering.............

My day has been a sob since yesterday.... And I blame myself for that....

But then, before I was so sobberish, I was VERY happy cuz I managed to solve this A/C question that took 4 ppl to crack their brains but it still didn't work out... Bel & Alex even used SIMULTANEOUS EQUATION the day before... But it still didn't work out.... It was only during break, the next day, when Amu, Bel & Venus were having lunch & I sat there trying to solve the question, that I'd managed to solve the question that bugged us for the past 48 hrs... Yes, its that bad... Cuz I was doing it in the canteen, everybody looked at my direction when I shouted for joy when I managed to solve the question.... Yes it was embarrassing but it was worth it cuz I MANAGED TO SOLVE QUESTION 8d... Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then......
Later that day.......

I felt like hitting baseball..... I was so angry at myself... Now it's all to late to turn back the hands of time... Just too late.... And I blame myself for all that...Nor tried her best to cheer me up last night after what I've told her.... Thanks girl... Muackz!! Seriously, sometimes I'm just plain DENSE... Like super blur-blur to the MAX!!! That thing is right there staring at my face & I didn't realise it till it was too late.... And his friends even told me but i denied it... Oh D! What has happened to you???? What had made you so dense????

Today.....
I've been super tired since last night... I was at AMK for that wedding... My mom's cousin's wedding... My only grand-aunt's son's wedding... So I just HAD to help out with the flower arrangement stuff & the hantaran stuff.... U know the wedding gifts that the bride & bridegroom exchange.... I did the all the other gifts in advance that wasn't perishable like clothes, make-up, shoes, bags etc... So yesterday I had to fix the money into the frame, the jewellery, fruitbasket & whatever that had something to do with CHOCOLATES... And of course I did that Ferrero Roche bouquet.... And all my mom & aunt did was the Sirih Dara.... That's all.. By the time I got back, well I was BEAT... My mom too... I left AMK at ard 12.30 am & reached home by 1 am... After washing up & all that, I still couldn't sleep.... Stayed up for a while cuz my mind's on SOMETHING.... The next morning, I was DEAD SLEEPY..... Then Mrs Heng & I was yawning away at every other traffic light.. That was cute... And when we did it simultaneously at one point, both of us laugh... It was all too cute...

Then today, my 1st 2 periods was MGT.... There I was trying hard to answer all the question in order to keep myself awake, but instead, I blabbered all the IRRELEVENT stuff..... On my 3rd trial of getting to answer verbally, I got it wrong & Mdm Siti said that she wanted to PUNCH me.... Then on, I gotten my cue to shut up cuz I was just blabbering nonsense in the attempt of answering the questions.... And I was like the JOKER of the class today... So embarrassing... But I was sleepy.... What to do???


I gotta go now.. Heading to the florist behind my school to but the foam that can be affixed to the wedding car... Yes I'm making that too... Lets just see how it turns out cuz its my first time doing it & I wanna do it right & beautiful... I'll post up the pix when they are all ready....

No comments: