Saturday, June 11, 2005

Muse- Time Is Running Out....

Found this CD by Muse in my Sister's room... And she actually uploaded it on my comp... This is my Fav so far... Enjoy.....


Muse- Absolution Album

"Time Is Running Out"

I think I'm drowning
Asphyxiated
I wanna break this spell
That you've created


You're something beautiful
A contradiction
I wanna play the game
I want the friction

You will be the death of me
You will be the death of me

Bury it
I won't let you bury it
I won't let you smother it
I won't let you murder it

Our time is running out
Our time is running out
You can't push it underground
You can't stop it screaming out

I wanted freedom
Bound and restricted
I tried to give you up
But I'm addicted

Now that you know I'm trapped sense of elation
You'd never dream of
Breaking this fixation

You will squeeze the life out of me

Bury it I won't let you bury it
I won't let you smother it
I won't let you murder it

Our time is running out
Our time is running out
You can't push it underground
You can't stop it screaming out
How did it come to this?
Ooooohh

You will suck the life out of me

Bury itI won't let you bury it
I won't let you smother it
I won't let you murder it

Our time is running out
Our time is running out
You can't push it underground
You can't stop it screaming out
How did it come to this?
Ooooohh


Its like 10 am now... Doing nothing except doing this blog.... I got up at 9.30am... Suprise suprise... I've not been gotten enough sleep that's all.... And there's nobody at home right now.... Sis went for Band Practice.... My parents are out to JB to do errands... Normal weekend stuff....

Yesterday, Anith, Bel & me went over to Amu's place after studying in the school library to help her straighten her hair.... The smell of the chemical was bad enough to suffocate anyone near her.... But the challenge was Amu's hair.... Her hair's like SUPER curly & all entangled up... So Anith who was in gloves did most of her hair... But somewhere in the end, Bel helped out cuz Amu's hair is darn stubborn....

There was once I did wanted to straighten my hair but it didn't work.... It was back then when Sab & I was hanging out at Mun's place after promos ( Goodness! Time passes by so fast!!!) The 3 of us were like BORED to death..I mean,it was after the Promos... So what we had some time at our hands.... So, there was Anom's hot iron at Mun's place... And back then, my hair's so long... Like all the way to my lower back.... So, I told Mun for help to straighten my hair.... After it was all done, all Sab could say was "Never Ever Ever Rebond Or Straighten Your Hair!!!!!".... So it was bad..... But it was alright cuz it was not permanent.....


During one of the breaks while studying, Anith & I actually taught Amu the 'Grinder' & the 'Ripple'....... I quit doing all these stuff cuz my knees hurt.... And I can't bend that low anymore...Esp when it comes to 'Grinding'.... I actually learnt all these stuff back then when I was in NCO... There was some night, which I can't remember.... After the camp was over, I learn it along the way... The shoulders, legs & butt movements.... And can you believe it that last Dec, when I came back from LA, Amy told me to go over her place to teach her a couple of steps..... ME!!! A FAT girl who is teaching this other sexy gal... Weird!!


Anyway, there's this guy who's trying to get a date with me but I declined his proposal.... I know that its mean to decline ( esp so when he'ld already asked me abt 5 times since Jan)... I just have no interest... But then, the attention is great though..That's why he still keeps calling me..... I know, I'm stating that I'm USING him.... I don't know, after some experiences, just that I don't wanna get serious with anyone....Anyway, learning the tricks from Bel & Anith... Khekhekhe!!! And on the way back, Bel was practically TEACHING me to do stuff..... I mean, she told me to have this ' Grab & Let Go' thingy to be done on him..... We all are NAUGHTY in some ways.. And these girls are great alright... Just having that NAUGHTY feeling... Just sharing some tips that's all....

Speaking about anyone, the other day I receive a call from someone, whom? Well I shall not disclose the name... Anyway, I was just pissed off at the voice... I mean, the really cannot be bothered voice.... I know ' THAT' voice..... And all that person could do was to apologize POLITELY.... Not that LAME-0 stupid voice.... Argh!!!!! Just pissed!!!


Its Sat today.... Not planing to do anything except completing my mugging that's slightly back-dated...... That's all... I was suppose to meet up that GUY for lunch but nah.... Declined it.....

Alright, I'll write more when I've got the time....
Toodles!!!!

No comments: