Wednesday, June 08, 2005

marry or not to marry

Marry or not to marry..

Hai! Kahwin pun susah, tak kahwin pun susah.... That's what I learnt when I was back from Deena's place... And her girl, Aliyah, is so cute... And Deena looks fantastic even after she gave birth....

After visiting Deena, Mun, Anom & I went to town for girl's night out... I mean, we all dressed up & just enjoyed ourselves... Did some catching up about loads of stuff.... Heard like LOADS of stories about LOADS of stuff...

Maklumlah, after Mun & Sab graduated, there's not much news that I've heard from anyone... Itu pun, it was Anom who msged me & told me that Deena's baby was a girl... I have to admit, I'm always like the last one who receives news.... SUPER LAGGING... I know...


Anyway, Deena's stories about being in labour were terrifying Mun, Anom & Me... Gosh! I don't think I would wanna have children..... Its so scary.... Mun & i went like , Oh god!! Oh No! I think I would have died there if I was the one who was in labour...And Deena was 10 hrs in labour....


My goodness... I wondered how the teenage mums can just dispose their unwanted baby after birth.... Its utterly stupid.... I mean, after the pain that she had to go thru during & after labour....


Seriously, it did terrorise me & Mun... While we were out at Far East for dinner, Salid called Mun, asking her how it went & all... And there was Mun blabbering about Deena's labour story to Salid..... And by the tone of her voice, Mun's really scared...


That's all I can say right now....

Tooddles..

No comments: