Thursday, June 23, 2005

I'm Back....

Hey there... I'm back from some time...

Been busy going out with lots of people... And one of them is my dearest JoLine..... Yup that's her.... She looks kinda Ang-moh RIGHT??? Yeah, she's pretty & all.... Had FUN going out with her, esp with that trying on that tube dress thingy... I'm telling ya, IT WAS HILARIOUS.... I was already laughing till tears came... And the whole time while I was laughing, I really couldn't take it till I sat on the floor... It was really funny... TAK TAHAN..... Jo, u seriously think I can make it as ur FASHION CONSULTANT? I don't even know where the zip is suppose to be, side or back.... And u want me to be ur fashion consultant????? Ppl out there, read Joline's blog for more info.... I'm telling ya, it's One Laugh, Two Laugh, Three Laugh FLOOR.... Really can't take it....

And girl, it was so sweet of u to start off ur entry with that NCO incident.... Anyway, that was how we've managed to 'clicked' straight away.... Amazing how 2 ppl can meet, in the mist of 300 other ppl within 5 days, & become gd frens after that...For like 6 yrs....

Anyway, i went to the Mango sale today... I FINALLY got the bag that i've been eyeing for AGES...... Initally, it was $69.90 before the sale, & after the reduction, it was $ 49 only.... Now its driving me nuts in finding a match... But Jo said, Solids will go well with Solids..... Still thinking.... How to match......

I think that's all I can write.... Still admiring my NEW bag....

Muacks!!

No comments: