Saturday, June 25, 2005

I love black Ribbons...

I just love black ribbons... Why? Its very gothical, esp so when I just LURVE ribbons.... I've got one whole box full of it... It's nice.... To see all the types that I have....

The black one, well I use it as part of my dressing from time to time.... The one that I used for my personal blackbox was a trial one... Saw this idea from this book while I was in the library the other day... At the same time I was in need of a box to put on my comp table... And it has to be black to match with my whole comp... So I just wizzed up my old Ferrero Roche box & dressed it up... Gheezz.... It was all trail & error... So I tried... Its nice right?? If only I had a black cloth to line the inside of the box, I might as well sell the box for $15 each... I can make money out of it... And considering the fact that I've got TONS of ferrero roche boxes in my cupboard.... I never throw em away cuz I just know that it'll be of use one day... I was right.... :)
And I think if I ever need to give someone a gift, it makes a GREAT gift box... ( When I line the inside of the box that is..) But not black of course... Its a taboo for some culture....

That's all my thoughts for today....
Enjoy the pics that I've uploaded........................................

No comments: