Friday, April 08, 2005

Working offline

Right now I'm working offline cuz my dad's using the room phone... Which means I'm working offline... This gives me the opportunity to write alot...


Went to get myself a NEW hair cut. Its a cute hairstyle.... It's cute.. Wondered why I went for it? Well I needed that new look.. That fresh look.... I think I'll upload my before & after pics... I really look diff... Now I'm feeling lighter.....

LIGHT HEADED..... Khekhekhekhekhe!!!!!

Listening to SO7 Brilliantx3...Cool song.... But then, I still LURVE Yellowcard's Empty Apartment... The one that goes....

Take You away, from that empty apartment you stay....

And you know WHAT I got from the mail today.... 2 things... A BELATED B'DAY card from my thwee sistaz..... And a $30 Body Shop voucher....Cool huh!!! I'm loving it... LOTZ. Once again, THANKS ALOT U GALZ.... MUACKZ! MUACKZ! MUACKZ!.... The thing is right now, I'm lost... I really don't know what to buy....... Jo, help me out here... Any recommendations? Any good stuff out there? I did saw the lipgloss/balm thingy but I've already bought a new gloss.... Humm........

Had a house practice just now. Sat with Fifi yr 2 during practice.... Anyway,there was this yr 1 gal... She looks like a 'stuck-up' minah.... Geng M&M..... Anyway, she was talking to Fifi.... And it turns out that they call her Fifi too... WOW!! That yr 1 Fifi was saying that there's this girl named 'HUDA' looks like her.... Yes our hot MAMA Huda.... But Huda's Bodylicious... This yr 1 gal is so SEKEPING...... And the way she talk about Huda was like... Tak berkenan kind... My remark to Fifi yr 2 was that 'There's like 7 ppl in this world who looks alike.... So no big deal. To top it off, Huda's your senior so wipe that smirk off your face & buzz off....'

Speaking of looking alike, last Sat when I was out with Bel, I did something bad... That naughty me stuck... Ok it was like this, Bel & I was at Heeren's ladies room.. Bel went to the area at the sink to use the mirror while I used the other side, the one with the latch to put bags etc... I mean, if you gals know what I mean.. So there I was fixing my hair when this group of gals went in.. There was 3 of them. A gal from this group was DAYANA & she went into the cubicle.. So her other 2 friends told her to speed up. I just kept quiet the whole while.... Just kept cool lah... So there was her friends telling this DAYANA girl to speed up... And then, one of the girl went into the cubicle.. So there was only one of them left at that mirror area.

After fixing my hair, I went to Bel.. Whispered to her the situation & I told her that I wanna be a little naughty. So I told her that I'll leave her and she'll call me to wait for her.It went like this --->

I walked out from the room first, leaving Bel..
Bel: " Eh Dayana! Wait for me!!"
Me: " Hurry up Bel!"

And when Bel left the room, the only gal who was waiting for her friends gave that 'LOOK' to Bel... Khekhekhekhe!!! Imagine the look of that girl's face...



Anyway, I heard from Fifi yr 2 that they got SILVER for SYF Malay Dance... I think this yr alot of CCA's didn't win... I mean, last yr, we won ALOT!! SUPER ALOT.. For MCS alone, we won Sayembara Theatre(ST), Gema Puisi Akustik (GPA), SYF Malay Dance- Gold, & not forgetting the MUSIKAL....And the SYF Drama, we won best actress (our dearest Junaini Johari, SYF Indian Dance-Gold....

This year, they FLOPPED!!! For ST, heard nothing what so ever, GPA, we lost cuz lots of other schools copied our item last year, Malay dance, Silver & Indian Dance, Silver... And Drama... Well I heard that they aren't joining cuz they are going to have a musical... Thank god!!!

I have to comment something about this year's GPA, well firstly, I think the reason is that things didn't worked out well.. As usual, there was some conflicts... The ppl from the other side aren't cohesive & they don't have that team spirit in them... All of them wanna lead & no one's wanna follow.... Its their attitude.. That's their problem.... I mean, last yr, when I was in the GPA team, we worked well.. Cuz abt 80% of the members were from our side... The Bartley campus ppl.... Those days were fun & yet antagonizing.... Killers it was.... But then, we were able to reap the fruits of labour... There was our school name on that Championship Thropy... BECAUSE OF THE BARTLEY PPL!!! Except for Hafizah, Aly & Harshad....The others were us. Just us.... No one else... Oh god!!! It's all coming back to me... Those memories... And when we won. And me playing back my flute.... GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I bet none of us could ever forget that moment....

I think I better stop with the memory lane stuff.. Gotta go... Watching Smallville on TV....


To Nor, Itaw & Shimah---> THANKS A MILLION FOR THE PRESENTS..

Muackz!! Love u guys lots.....

No comments: