Thursday, April 07, 2005

And my sis............

Yup there goes my sis.. bugging me to speed up.. Been using the comp from 6.30pm... Doing what u ask? Well updating new pics.. Not really new.. But some pics that I've been wanting to upload...

My day's been pretty so so... Nothing much.. just school, school, school.... What else can there be? I mean, there's nothing much I'ld do. Except the weekends... This week I'm going to Shak's place for her party... Hope I don't get lost... The condo is one place that I'm unfamiliar with....

Anyway, I've been thinking of cutting my hair.. Just wanna give it a new DARING, BOLD & NEW look... I know that when I cut my hair short, well there's gonna be the BANGS effect... Cuz my hair's kinda wavy... Bye bye those lovely locks.....

I know that the last time I cut my hair was becuz I wanted to get rid of it.. YES! That's y I cut it.... Just hated it... Then it grew... And shall I say, it's growing pretty nicely right now... But then, I just need that new look...


Anyway, my sis's breathing down my neck to speed up... So I think I'll stop here...
Toddles

*MUACKZ*

No comments: